PDA

View Full Version : Eat Up. No More EGGSCUSES..

AnalogMan
06-24-2017, 11:05 AM
Eggs have 6 grams of protein in each one, yea, every single one. Plus 'Choline' , just because you may never heard of Choline it is in every egg and promotes normal cell activity, liver function and the transportation of nutrients throughout your body.. It's the commuter train for vitamins and minerals.

No Carbs , No sugar , Whoa, Amino Acids ---Nine of them !!!
Leucine
valine
tryptophan
histidine
methionine
isoleucine
lysine
threonine
phenylalanine

Keep it simple ,unlike most cereals and yogurt, eggs don't come with a complicated list ,because they don't have one. They're just 'eggs' . And at 20 cents a serving, eggs are one of the least expensive sources of high-quality protein there is..

Incredible, Isn't It ?

So next time someone asks you 'how you like your eggs' say you like 'em a whole Lot.............AM

squatpresspull
06-24-2017, 01:51 PM
Took me years to get my family to understand this. Oh high cholesterol!!!! Bull shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mookymonkey
06-25-2017, 05:17 AM
whats the ratio of whites to yolks ? 3-1 or does it really matter ?

ltyson
06-25-2017, 03:35 PM
Only time it has mattered for me is when I am watching my ratio of protein, carbs, and fats. If I need less fat, I use more whites. But other than that I generally always use whole eggs.

Ltyson

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Slayer
06-26-2017, 12:22 PM
I always use whole eggs!

SFDan
06-26-2017, 01:25 PM
I always use the whole egg.

Thanks for this AM.

Big Hoss
06-26-2017, 02:41 PM
Yes sir.... scrambled, boiled, poached, grilled egg whites.... yummmmm!

Press
07-11-2017, 05:04 PM
Free range eggs are even healthier. The yolks from my chickens are bright orange compared to factory farmed eggs which are yellowish.

Ironguruera
07-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Free range eggs are even healthier. The yolks from my chickens are bright orange compared to factory farmed eggs which are yellowish.

Yup. There a big difference! I have chickens. We let the kids collect the eggs.

Press
07-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Yup. There a big difference! I have chickens. We let the kids collect the eggs.

aside from seeing it myself. I have read a few studies that say fat from pasture raised animals including eggs and milk products are healthy compared to factory farmed animal fats that is actually harmful. So I have been getting pasture raised meat. If i can't find that than organic.

cheftepesh1
07-13-2017, 05:58 PM
Personally, eggs have always been a big part of my diet. I usually consume several whole eggs or just egg white daily. I have used muscle egg and will be buying myself some egg whites here https://www.mrsupps.com/productcategories/44/egg-whites/ . The only issue I see with these is the sodium content is sort of high for me. I am feeling the idea of being able to just drink them for a quick convenient meal.

Slayer
07-14-2017, 11:19 AM
I think I will have an egg sandwich for dinner tonight! 3 whole eggs with 2 slices of real chedder cheese on Ezekiel bread. Now I'm hungary!

cheftepesh1
07-14-2017, 10:41 PM
I think I will have an egg sandwich for dinner tonight! 3 whole eggs with 2 slices of real chedder cheese on Ezekiel bread. Now I'm hungary!

Sounds delicious. Try muscle egg in flavors. Freaks you out a little when fluffy eggs taste like birthday cake.

JRam
07-15-2017, 09:13 AM
Sounds delicious. Try muscle egg in flavors. Freaks you out a little when fluffy eggs taste like birthday cake.

Is the cake batter flavor? I'm thinking of giving this product a try. The reviews are all very positive.

MuscleAddiction
07-15-2017, 03:20 PM

Not sure that sounds good to me lol, I use Lana's Egg Whites and either scramble or drink them. I add 2-3 whole eggs as well. There is one dish I make using egg whites and low sugar apple cinnamon oatmeal and melted peanut butter on top, now that sticks to your ribs!!!

cheftepesh1
07-17-2017, 10:34 PM
Not sure that sounds good to me lol, I use Lana's Egg Whites and either scramble or drink them. I add 2-3 whole eggs as well. There is one dish I make using egg whites and low sugar apple cinnamon oatmeal and melted peanut butter on top, now that sticks to your ribs!!!

I'm picking up Egg White International from Mr. Supps this month. These are clean and awesome. Have perfect balance of nutrients to drink or mix.