PDA

View Full Version : So i had a fun injection

chesty
10-18-2017, 03:33 AM
NOT! I did two ccs of test cyp I got from doc. Been about a year since my last shot. 23ga 1 in went in fine. Aspirated, no blood, liquid went in fine and then bam, started coughing, chest got tight, bit hard to breath and lasted ten minutes. My 2 ccs of deca went in no pro lem, no cough etc.

I had that with tren, but never test and certai ly not with drugstore approved test obtained with a script. Freakiest shit ever, especially when you have occasional mild Angina. Heart is good etc so I wasn't worried about that, but more so of how I got it into a vein or something.

I may just startgoing back to 1 1/2 21 or 18 ga a d make sure it is buried in there deep, past everything. Oh, it was my thighs wbich are my preferred locale.

Cycle be 30 mg dbol first 6 weeks. 400 cyp first week then 500 sust or enanthate and 500 deca. Gonna run 12 weeks. Adding eca and keeping nolva close by.

Slayer
10-18-2017, 09:01 AM
I think you hit a vein. Its happened to me before. Not fun coughing.

chesty
10-18-2017, 10:03 AM
That is what I figured. Just hope it dont happen again.

chesty
10-23-2017, 03:54 AM
Well second week and you gotta live the flu symptoms! Todays shots feel like I was kicked by a mule! Als feel exhausted, not tired, exhausted! And i put on 10 lbs of water I am guessing. Always fun the first few weeks.

An recommendation ls for clen and t3? I am 52 now so not a spring chicken anymore. Currently I use an eca dose once a day.