PDA

View Full Version : Turkey leg?

kazman68
12-17-2017, 08:19 PM
I had an old girlfriend who tole me my forearm looked like a 'turkey leg' at the time I got pissed off, but looking at them I must admit they do.

xdude
12-17-2017, 09:45 PM
I had an old girlfriend who tole me my forearm looked like a 'turkey leg' at the time I got pissed off, but looking at them I must admit they do.

there are worse things than that to be sure ... post your arm so we can compare it that drum stick... Just kidding

awhile back I got my hair cut and the girl said
"you have really thick hair , like Brook Shields."
huh? was that a complement...?

Just going by your avatar pic, I assume you never had that problem Kaz. :)

kazman68
12-17-2017, 09:48 PM
there are worse things than that to be sure ... post your arm so we can compare it that drum stick... Just kidding

awhile back I got my hair cut and the girl said
"you have really thick hair , like Brook Shields."
huh? was that a complement...?

Just going by your avatar pic, I assume you never had that problem Kaz. :)

I have full head of thick hair myself, just a really big honking forehead and my hair was pulled back super tight in that picture.

kazman68
12-17-2017, 09:49 PM

xdude
12-17-2017, 09:52 PM
I have full head of thick hair myself, just a really big honking forehead and my hair was pulled back super tight in that picture.

no offense , bud. I think that a bald and bodybuilding go hand and hand. ( Phil Heath , Branch Warren, Charles Darren,tony freeman, Ron Coleman...and the list goes on and on)

There is nothing wrong with the Mr Clean look IMHO.

xdude
12-17-2017, 09:53 PM

always thought you were bald....I had a co worker that did the opposite...he was always wear a baseball cap... took it off one day and no hair to be seen , I just started laughing

kazman68
12-17-2017, 09:56 PM
always thought you were bald....I had a co worker that did the opposite...he was always wear a baseball cap... took it off one day and no hair to be seen , I just started laughing
Actually my hair is shoulder length, although now days I definitely have some white mixed in )

kazman68
12-17-2017, 10:03 PM
no offense , bud. I think that a bald and bodybuilding go hand and hand. ( Phil Heath , Branch Warren, Charles Darren,tony freeman, Ron Coleman...and the list goes on and on)

There is nothing wrong with the Mr Clean look IMHO.I have a big buddy back in Ohio who is bald and it looks good on him, but don't think it would work for me.

chesty
12-18-2017, 02:42 AM

Not bad. Could be a Popeye forearm.

SFDan
12-18-2017, 01:16 PM
Nothing wrong with that forearm whatsoever. Looks strong as shit to me.

Old Iron
12-18-2017, 06:15 PM
Looks solid to me--not that there would ever be any doubt.

Funny how we can misinterpret a comment that's intended to be a compliment as a dig instead. Years ago (when I was at my biggest size) another mutual acquaintance of ours stopped by the house. Out of the blue he commented "Damn, you're getting thick!", which I replied "thick as in how?!?"--mistakenly assuming he was calling me a fatass lol. He clarified himself, but that was pretty awkward there for a moment.

Big Hoss
12-18-2017, 07:13 PM
I always preferred the terms; swole...jacked...cut...ripped...shredded, but when someone says "you're getting big or huge"... those you can take both ways. Huge as in mass or huge as in fatass?? lol

kazman68
12-19-2017, 12:56 AM
My wife accidentally did the WORST thing, guy she worked with had stopped working out and lost a lot of mass and she did it "You look smaller" I pulled here aside and quickly let her know...if you have a fragile ego that can be crushing.

chesty
12-19-2017, 02:47 AM
or when your 5 year old says your arms are smooth and need to be bumpy again along with your tummy is huge as he makes a big round circle with his arms. :)

kazman68
12-19-2017, 11:52 AM
or when your 5 year old says your arms are smooth and need to be bumpy again along with your tummy is huge as he makes a big round circle with his arms. :)
Yes that too ^

chesty
12-20-2017, 02:48 AM
The agony of age and work. But I am employed so I do what I can.