PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Board

reapwhatusow
02-23-2018, 05:21 PM
Hey Brothers in Christ and weights! I am new here and love this forum here. My wife and I are a big part of intercessary prayer at church. What I would love is that any of you have a need bring it to me here and we will get that need straight to the throne room of God. We will intercede for you and keep on until something is answered. We are prayer warriors and serve an awesome God who is still in the miracle buisness. So please no matter how big or small put the prayers up and consider them prayed for. When a prayer is answered post it up so next time we struggle with something we can all see how God answers prayers. Very encouraging!!! I thank God for crossing my path with the MC!!!

knights
02-23-2018, 05:36 PM
Love it! Thanks bro.

reapwhatusow
02-24-2018, 10:41 AM
Good Morning Brothers and Sisters
I came across this in my daily devotion. It was a bit convicting and very true for all of us.
The word HAPPINESS envokes visions of un-wrapping gifts on Christmas morning, strolling hand in hand with the one you love, being surprised on your birthday, responding with unbridled laughter to a comedian, or vacationing in an exotic local. Everyone wants to be happy; we make chasing this elusive ideal a life long pursuit: spending money, collecting things and searching for new experiences. But if happiness depends on our circumstances, what happens when the toys rust, loved ones die, health deteriorates, money is gone, and the parties over? Often happiness flees and despair sets in. ( Bare with this is does get better! Lol) In contrast to happiness stands JOY. Running deeper and stronger, joy is the quiet, confident assurance of God's love and work in our life- that HE will be there no matter what!!! HAPPINESS DEPENDS ON HAPPENINGS--- BUT JOY DEPENDS ON CHRIST.. Everyone have a blessed day!,,

xdude
02-24-2018, 12:57 PM
there is an old saying "happiness is not having what you want ..it is wanting what you got."
I often think that people forget that.
you should not get up saying I want this, that, and the next thing.
it should start with , hey I woke! that is a good start..
I have a roof over my head, I have breakfast in the fridge. etc...
and then you realize this ,that, and the next thing is not as important...
don't get me wrong you should want things, otherwise you don't have a reason to work harder.. but count your blessings.

MuscleAddiction
02-24-2018, 01:49 PM
"Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord. Joyful are those who obey His laws
and search for Him with all their hearts. They do not compromise with evil, and they walk only in His paths."

Psalm 119:1-3

Have been in the book of Psalms this week to raise my spirits in these days of darkness, and yes joy is much deeper than happiness, and happiness is actually blessings, so when you count your blessings you are taking account of the things in your life that make you happy...God's love and grace, my beautiful marriage to my wife, my beautiful loving daughters, our home, our jobs, food, water, air, the ability to do what we love such as training, connected with that is our health and our bodies, there is so much to be joyful for that doesn't have to do with money...if you base your happiness on material possessions then like RWUS and Xdude stated, that happiness will be short lived. My joy is in the Lord, and I am thankful for all He has blessed us with, me with, and if you sit back and ponder that, you will fill your heart with what truly matters.

Let's keep this going my brothers!!!

reapwhatusow
02-25-2018, 08:02 AM
I thank God and the MC for this thread. Everyone have a great day and know we worship a GREAT GOD!!!!!!!

reapwhatusow
02-25-2018, 03:16 PM
Service was great today worship was lead by the youth ministry and was AWESOME! Today's message was good for me. And hopefully you will find this helpful. I have always had some kind of immortal complex certainly a prideful sin. Today I was slapped in the head with love by the Holy Spirit. It is not because of MY strength that I make it through day to day. God's power is what sustains us. When it comes to a spiritual battle (warfare if you will) no amount of human strength is going to suffice. When the evil one comes to distract us, put us down, and destroy us. We cannot physically fend him off. We see in II Corinth 12:9, My favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness. Now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me.

Big Hoss
02-26-2018, 04:48 PM
Hey Brothers in Christ and weights! I am new here and love this forum here. My wife and I are a big part of intercessary prayer at church. What I would love is that any of you have a need bring it to me here and we will get that need straight to the throne room of God. We will intercede for you and keep on until something is answered. We are prayer warriors and serve an awesome God who is still in the miracle buisness. So please no matter how big or small put the prayers up and consider them prayed for. When a prayer is answered post it up so next time we struggle with something we can all see how God answers prayers. Very encouraging!!! I thank God for crossing my path with the MC!!!

Thank you bro for posting this.... this is exactly what I need currently in my life. Pray for me. I've been going thru some hard trials and tribulations and more along the way here in the near future from some bad decision making on my part from not listening and using God's wisdom. I have sunk into a deep dark depression (something that I have struggled with since a teenager) and really need some peace and joy in my life right now. Thank you brothers... and I will reciprocate the prayers as well. God bless.

reapwhatusow
02-26-2018, 10:15 PM
God is here for you my brother! After your post I am reminded of a scripture in John 16 where Jesus says to the disciples " I have told you all this so that you may have peace in ME. Here on earth you WILL have many trials and sorrows. But take heart I have overcome the world. Big Hoss in spite of the inevitable struggles we will face, we as Christians are never alone. Jesus does not abandon us to our struggles either. If we remember that the victory has already been won, we can claim the peace of Christ in the most messed up times. Some of the worst pain is the pain we bring upon ourselves by poor choices. BH my friend and brother God holds NO condemnation against you, we ask for forgiveness, repent for our choices to maybe consult in God before our poor choices. And our slate is wiped clean. I pray God that there are no more reprocussions for BH choices that you here his cries for help and it stops here, right now, I pray you lift this burden from my brothers shoulders right now in the name of Jesus. Jesus I'm reminded of your own words in Matthew that states " Come to ME all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your soul. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light. I pray all this in the precious name of Jesus. I will continue until you tell me this burden has been lifted brother. And I believe in the very near future if not already. I love you Big Hoss and I am pulling for you brother!!!!!

Orange24
02-27-2018, 11:31 AM
Thank you bro for posting this.... this is exactly what I need currently in my life. Pray for me. I've been going thru some hard trials and tribulations and more along the way here in the near future from some bad decision making on my part from not listening and using God's wisdom. I have sunk into a deep dark depression (something that I have struggled with since a teenager) and really need some peace and joy in my life right now. Thank you brothers... and I will reciprocate the prayers as well. God bless.

Hoss, you ever read the book Feeling Good? The new mood therapy book. Look into it! If you need a copy I’ll send you one in a couple weeks when I’m home. Such a good book for this subject, been there many times. Making huge improvements the last couple years.

Big Hoss
02-27-2018, 01:50 PM
Amen! Thank you all.

Big Hoss
02-27-2018, 01:51 PM
Hoss, you ever read the book Feeling Good? The new mood therapy book. Look into it! If you need a copy I’ll send you one in a couple weeks when I’m home. Such a good book for this subject, been there many times. Making huge improvements the last couple years.

I'll look into it. Thanks Orange.

Big Hoss
02-27-2018, 02:34 PM
This verse always comes to mind when I continuously give into the temptation of sin....(followed by guilt, then depression & despair)....Do ya'll go thru the same thing?

Romans 7:15-20 New International Version (NIV)
15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[a] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

MuscleAddiction
02-27-2018, 05:37 PM
This verse always comes to mind when I continuously give into the temptation of sin....(followed by guilt, then depression & despair)....Do ya'll go thru the same thing?

Romans 7:15-20 New International Version (NIV)
15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[a] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

Know that verse well my brother, the one thing mentioned already is you are forgiven, you just need to forgive yourself and ask God to guide your footsteps, help remove the triggers of temptation, and get back to the narrow path. Also, never walk in the valley alone, do not condemn yourself, reach out to your brothers and sisters to help you. I had no idea you were living in such darkness, reach out so we can at least pray for you and your family, we can't do this on our own and God never wanted us to. We are here for you, accountability brothers, just reach out your hand and not only will we grab it, so will Jesus. We love you my brother, let's get you through this.

Your signature verse says it all...iron sharpens iron!!!

Orange24
02-27-2018, 06:12 PM
Hoss I love your honesty. We’re all there at times. Something I want to mention. Not all may agree but here is where my hearts at. Jesus in the garden before he was crucified was described as having blood seeping from his pores. In other words he was sweating blood prior to his death right? Crazy. A lot of people over the history of this verse have contextually interpreted fear of what he was about to face that caused this biological reaction, that yes, is very possible within our anatomy. I’ve heard over the years pastors and people say that Jesus was so afraid of the physical PAIN he was going to go through, that this is what caused that to happen. I totally disagree with this interpretation. I’ll tell you why. Jesus was familiar with the natural reactions our bodies have to pain, stubbing a tow, scratching yourself, bruises etc. remember his body wasn’t perfect, his soul and spirit were. I’ll tell you why I thought he was bleeding. He was bleeding because he was afraid of what he was unfamiliar with. Not familiar with. All that emotional pain, hurt, anxiety, anger, shame, loneliness, isolation and over all YUCKY gross disgusted feeling we place on ourselves...THAT WAS WHAT HE WAS ABOUT TO Bare for us. He realized for he first time in his life he would exp all the sin of the world, then and forever in one moment, that he was the atonement for all of us, that my friend, is something he had never felt. And because he had the foreknowledge of knowing this separation from his father was about to take place it caused blood to be excreted from his body. He knew he would feel the guilt, shame and depression you feel when you fall short. He felt it because he took it for you, he punished sin on the cross so that you don’t have to punish yourself. Sin has no power unless you take Jesus off the cross. Let his death serve as a reminder that he died so you could live. Love ya brother

MuscleAddiction
02-27-2018, 06:28 PM
Hoss I love your honesty. We’re all there at times. Something I want to mention. Not all may agree but here is where my hearts at. Jesus in the garden before he was crucified was described as having blood seeping from his pores. In other words he was sweating blood prior to his death right? Crazy. A lot of people over the history of this verse have contextually interpreted fear of what he was about to face that caused this biological reaction, that yes, is very possible within our anatomy. I’ve heard over the years pastors and people say that Jesus was so afraid of the physical PAIN he was going to go through, that this is what caused that to happen. I totally disagree with this interpretation. I’ll tell you why. Jesus was familiar with the natural reactions our bodies have to pain, stubbing a tow, scratching yourself, bruises etc. remember his body wasn’t perfect, his soul and spirit were. I’ll tell you why I thought he was bleeding. He was bleeding because he was afraid of what he was unfamiliar with. Not familiar with. All that emotional pain, hurt, anxiety, anger, shame, loneliness, isolation and over all YUCKY gross disgusted feeling we place on ourselves...THAT WAS WHAT HE WAS ABOUT TO Bare for us. He realized for he first time in his life he would exp all the sin of the world, then and forever in one moment, that he was the atonement for all of us, that my friend, is something he had never felt. And because he had the foreknowledge of knowing this separation from his father was about to take place it caused blood to be excreted from his body. He knew he would feel the guilt, shame and depression you feel when you fall short. He felt it because he took it for you, he punished sin on the cross so that you don’t have to punish yourself. Sin has no power unless you take Jesus off the cross. Let his death serve as a reminder that he died so you could live. Love ya brother

LOVE THIS!!!

MuscleAddiction
02-27-2018, 06:29 PM

LOVE THIS!!!

reapwhatusow
02-27-2018, 10:00 PM
That is Supernaturally Awesome brother.

reapwhatusow
02-28-2018, 09:56 AM
I pray today God meets you right where your at Big Hoss and lifts you up!! Love you brother have a great day!!!!

Big Hoss
02-28-2018, 02:16 PM
Thank you all for your encouragement and prayers.... now it's time for me to put it to use and walk the walk. God bless you all and I will pray for all of you as well. Have a blessed day.

reapwhatusow
03-01-2018, 08:53 PM
My turn my friends. I've been dealing with left shoulder pain for along time now. Recently it's really been hurting. I got an MRI today doc told me I tore a hole in my rotator cuff. That surgery would be necessary with a 3 month PT afterwards. I need prayer for this as I'm not used to anything being wrong with me. Certainly a pride issue also. I'll keep you posted as a date is not set yet. Thanks

knights
03-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Prayers for a safe surgery and speedy recovery bro, will be keeping you in our thoughts.

My turn my friends. I've been dealing with left shoulder pain for along time now. Recently it's really been hurting. I got an MRI today doc told me I tore a hole in my rotator cuff. That surgery would be necessary with a 3 month PT afterwards. I need prayer for this as I'm not used to anything being wrong with me. Certainly a pride issue also. I'll keep you posted as a date is not set yet. Thanks

reapwhatusow
03-01-2018, 09:34 PM
Thank you brother

Orange24
03-02-2018, 12:06 AM

We all break down. Bodies don’t last forever. You’ll be ok!

MuscleAddiction
03-02-2018, 12:21 PM

Awwe man, will keep you in my prayers brother, set backs happen, I have had some left shoulder pain and discomfort for years, but will do everything to avoid surgery...shoulder surgery is no joke, my brother-in-law just had his done and it's just a long slow recovery period. Hoping it isn't too invasive, sorry I don't sugar coat things, but in the end you will be fine. Some HGH would help with recovery ;).

reapwhatusow
03-02-2018, 12:38 PM
Thanks brother, I don't need sugar. I'll let you know when I get a date

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Big Hoss
03-02-2018, 01:04 PM

Brother, I think God has led you to me! I guess it's my time to minister to you! lol Seriously, I was in the same situation about a year and a half ago. I've torn both rotator cuffs; my left one has healed with scar tissue, but my right one was a different story. I too thought that I was indestructible and nothing like this would never ever happen to me..... wrong! It was a wake-up call from God. I had to have shoulder reconstruction surgery along with bicep tendon too. Long story short; God led me to a top-notch surgeon. Surgery took approx. 20-30 minutes, had to wear a sling for 6-weeks, then 20 weeks of high intensity PT. But you know, God gave me the physical, mental, and spiritual strength to get thru it, and now it's just a fading memory. The downtime allowed me to get closer to Him and re-evaluate my life and meet some cool awesome people along the way and actually witness to a few. I had an awesome therapist that actually cared about my well-being and shared some of our spiritual beliefs with each other. Real encouragement and up-lifting experience. I looked forward to those 2-3 days of week of PT! Just look to God my brother, and share with Him how you feel, whether it's good or bad or pissed off at Him. He wants to hear from you! Rely upon Him and ask for patience, strength, Godly wisdom, and encouragement. You've talked the talk, now it's time to walk the walk! God bless you my brother and I pray for you and your family to get thru this and I know you will. I pray for a speedy recovery and get back on your feet. Take care and have a blessed day!

MuscleAddiction
03-02-2018, 10:17 PM
Thanks brother, I don't need sugar. I'll let you know when I get a date

Copy, just keep us in the loop. Just reminds me of what my coach always drills into me...train smarter not harder. The days of lifting heavy are pretty much in the past, yes you always want to challenge yourself, but you don't need extreme heavy weights for that. My coach has made me suffer with light weights just to make his point lol. Longevity my brothers, the days of excess and thinking we are indestructible are over, we need to keep our health and well-being in the forefront, make smart decisions, and take better care of our temples. God blessed us with one body, and yes it will break down if we beat it up all the time, I have some ailments I fight and train around, know to listen to your body, and as we age need to adjust training techniques...more stretching, cardio, cleaner nutrition, and less is more!!! Love my brothers here, iron sharpens iron!!!

reapwhatusow
03-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Thanks for your prayers. I know all will be good. After PT I do need to change my routine up. I've been heavy,heavy,heavy for years.

rocco-x
03-04-2018, 09:24 PM
Hey guys...
I know I don't post here, haven't really been active on any boards I'm on under the same handle for the last few years. After I relapsed in Mar 2013 it's been a struggle, a constant uphill battle often times blaming not only others for my downfall but God as well.
Tried here and there to clean up but it'd never last but a month or so. Wound up literally living on the streets of NY, right by MSG, panhandling to survive. Then in Sept I decided it was enuff, checked into detox and mived back to Jersey for all the problems to start over again. By Dec I had it. Couldn't go on the way I was much longer so I hit my knees and prayed...prayed just for the obsession to use to lift. Then one morning I woke up and it was gone. Finally moved to Pa with my girl and stuff just started going right.

Now I'm working at the largest aluminum plant in North America, making good money and now being trained for crane operator, which will give me more money per hour.
I guess I just need some help in the prayer department, just to keep level headed. Just to keep the devil fromwhispering in my ear that it'll only be one more
That I don't need to be sober to be happy. Right now just the fear of falling back into addiction is the only thing preventing me it seems. I really need God to help guide me the way he wants me to be...thanks guys.

Orange24
03-05-2018, 12:31 AM
Hey guys...
I know I don't post here, haven't really been active on any boards I'm on under the same handle for the last few years. After I relapsed in Mar 2013 it's been a struggle, a constant uphill battle often times blaming not only others for my downfall but God as well.
Tried here and there to clean up but it'd never last but a month or so. Wound up literally living on the streets of NY, right by MSG, panhandling to survive. Then in Sept I decided it was enuff, checked into detox and mived back to Jersey for all the problems to start over again. By Dec I had it. Couldn't go on the way I was much longer so I hit my knees and prayed...prayed just for the obsession to use to lift. Then one morning I woke up and it was gone. Finally moved to Pa with my girl and stuff just started going right.

Now I'm working at the largest aluminum plant in North America, making good money and now being trained for crane operator, which will give me more money per hour.
I guess I just need some help in the prayer department, just to keep level headed. Just to keep the devil fromwhispering in my ear that it'll only be one more
That I don't need to be sober to be happy. Right now just the fear of falling back into addiction is the only thing preventing me it seems. I really need God to help guide me the way he wants me to be...thanks guys.

Good job first of all. Second of all definitely will be prayed for and supported here! Sobriety is a HUGE deal. And one many of us have dealt with. I’m wondering if your a union worker? If so you have benefits. If this is true please do yourself a favor and get some counseling. Trust me, pays big dividends and will help you tremendously. Anxiety is a bitch. You can do this.

Big Hoss
03-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Hey guys...

Prayers going out to you brother. Addiction is one of the most hardest things to kick. Ask for strength and a way out during times of temptation. Take care bro, God Bless.

rocco-x
03-05-2018, 03:36 PM
Good job first of all. Second of all definitely will be prayed for and supported here! Sobriety is a HUGE deal. And one many of us have dealt with. I’m wondering if your a union worker? If so you have benefits. If this is true please do yourself a favor and get some counseling. Trust me, pays big dividends and will help you tremendously. Anxiety is a bitch. You can do this.
Yeah I'll be in the United Steel Workers union after 6mnths, so by Aug I'll be in. One of the great things about my job is we have a fully stocked gym on site AND a weekly AA meeting on Thu nights at 6. I found a few NA meetings in about a 20mi radius too. We work alternating days so on my off nights I hit one up.

Orange24
03-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Yeah I'll be in the United Steel Workers union after 6mnths, so by Aug I'll be in. One of the great things about my job is we have a fully stocked gym on site AND a weekly AA meeting on Thu nights at 6. I found a few NA meetings in about a 20mi radius too. We work alternating days so on my off nights I hit one up.

There you go man! Get that accountability.

reapwhatusow
03-05-2018, 08:38 PM
You are right where you need to be Rocco my brother. I myself used to be a homeless heroin addict. Sober since 1994 all glory to God for that my friend. He found me rolling around in the mud at the lowest point of my life. I have never looked back. Sound to me like HE did the same for you. DELIVERED!!! The closer our walk with God is my friend the harder it'll be for that snake to worm his way in to our thought life. Any time we make strides for the kingdom the devil will come at you harder. Stay in the Word in Psalms 119 It says I have hidden your Word in my heart that I may not sin against thee. When you come under attack God loves and the devil hates when you quote scripture. It works to say out loud In Jesus's name you must go devil. I'm telling you Rocco DO It, it works brother. Know this brother that I will lift you up in prayer daily. I love you man! If you ever need to talk pm me your number and I'll call you. Stay sober my new friend

reapwhatusow
03-07-2018, 09:18 PM
Mr. Rocco you ok brother? Praying daily for God's presence in your life

reapwhatusow
03-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Don't forget guys whatever the struggle is God is there for you! We serve an awesome God who to this day is still in the miracle business. I have a date for rotator surgery. It'll be on the 27th of this month.

MuscleAddiction
03-10-2018, 09:07 PM
Don't forget guys whatever the struggle is God is there for you! We serve an awesome God who to this day is still in the miracle business. I have a date for rotator surgery. It'll be on the 27th of this month.

We are in it with you my brother, keeping the prayers alive. Our dear friend just had a double Mastectomy on Thursday and is recovering, and my oldest daughter was in a car accident on Tuesday...she is ok just that she now lives in Oregon and we are 10 hours away, so when she was in the hospital with a concussion, numbness in the right arm, and stabbing pain from her neck to her middle back all we could do is drop and pray, and she is recovering better than anticipated. Life can change in a spilt second, but our Fathers love and grace is always there for us for comfort, peace, and in these times our faith grows...because we see God is in control, and He knows better and is greater than us. Our friend still has chemo in 8 weeks, but our life/bible study group and church family are praying and will be helping them when the time comes. Fellowship...that is God working through us to bless each other in times of need. Love my brothers, always here for you guys.

reapwhatusow
03-14-2018, 09:13 PM
We've been praying for your friend and also your daughter. Praying for a supernatural recovery. We've also been praying for no ill effects from the chemo. That God strengthens her and her white blood cell count. That He is able to allow her to benefit from the treatment with ZERO side effects in Jesus name we claim that for her. Please post praise reports!!!!!!!

reapwhatusow
03-22-2018, 08:35 PM
Always lifting you guys and gals up in prayer! I just got home from Az. Always an inspiration to see my dad. 84 years old and jogs or walks 5 miles a day every morning no excuses. Had a great time. Rotator surgery this Tuesday for me. I'll be out for a little bit.

Big Hoss
03-23-2018, 01:04 PM
Always lifting you guys and gals up in prayer! I just got home from Az. Always an inspiration to see my dad. 84 years old and jogs or walks 5 miles a day every morning no excuses. Had a great time. Rotator surgery this Tuesday for me. I'll be out for a little bit.

I pray for a blessed surgery and may The Good Lord lead and guide you thru the healing process. I pray for a speedy safe recovery for you brother.

reapwhatusow
03-23-2018, 09:13 PM
Thank you Hoss. I appreciate the prayers my friend. A great opportunity to grow closer to the Lord.

reapwhatusow
03-27-2018, 09:58 PM
Surgery was a success. 2 hours long, fixed the tear, shaved some frayed edges and shaved off 6 bone spurs. All wrapped up feeling woozy but good. They used a nerve blocker to minimize pain worked great they said it would last up to 24 hours. Thanks for all the prayers. I'll keep you posted.

MuscleAddiction
03-27-2018, 11:19 PM
Surgery was a success. 2 hours long, fixed the tear, shaved some frayed edges and shaved off 6 bone spurs. All wrapped up feeling woozy but good. They used a nerve blocker to minimize pain worked great they said it would last up to 24 hours. Thanks for all the prayers. I'll keep you posted.

Glad to hear it went well brother, will pray for the recovery to be quick and effective, and the pain to be manageable once the nerve blocker wears off. You sleeping in a recliner for a week or so?

reapwhatusow
03-28-2018, 01:57 AM
Thanks brother. I tried the bed and I'm typing this at 12:55 am so yes tomorrow I'm trying the recliner. Lol

MuscleAddiction
03-28-2018, 11:42 AM
Thanks brother. I tried the bed and I'm typing this at 12:55 am so yes tomorrow I'm trying the recliner. Lol

Yeah, need to sleep in the recliner for a bit unfortunately, when you lay down there is no support for the shoulder, so most of my brothers who have gone through it ended up in the recliner...keeping prayers going.

reapwhatusow
03-28-2018, 11:44 AM
Nerve blocker wearing off. In need of prayer brothers. As an ex addict the idea of narcotics scares me. Thanks

MuscleAddiction
03-28-2018, 11:49 AM
Nerve blocker wearing off. In need of prayer brothers. As an ex addict the idea of narcotics scares me. Thanks

Stay ahead of the pain brother, 800mg of ibuprofen and 2 caps of Tylenol is the equivalent of a Vicodin without the narcotics or sides of Vicodin...try it and keep the ice on and off throughout the day. Need to just stay on top of it brother...and yes prayers coming.

Big Hoss
03-29-2018, 03:16 PM

Praise the Lord! Best thing I personally found for the pain was ice packs. 20-30 minutes on; rest a little bit; 20-30 minutes back on. I didn't find the meds did that good. Two Fentanyl shots, Vicodin, nerve blockers, and muscle relaxers didn't really help.... it was the ice. Recliner or couch (sleeping upright position) is the only way to go. I started PT just 4-days later and that really helped too. Hope you get to feeling better bro, I'm praying for ya; a safe, speedy recovery.

reapwhatusow
04-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Happy Resurrection Day! Without the resurrection the cross is meaningless. All praise and honor and glory are yours Jesus. Hope everyone is having a great day.

rocco-x
04-02-2018, 05:34 PM
I hear you on that brother...an addict myself, I can't even think of popping a pain killer. The demons are just laying in wait.
Prayers already sent...one day at a time is all we can ask for.

reapwhatusow
04-03-2018, 08:57 AM
Thanks brother

reapwhatusow
04-04-2018, 08:43 PM
8 days post surgery no drugs,no pain. 3rd therapy session they said I had the mobility of someone a month after or more. I thank God for this supernatural recovery. This is the longest I've been out of work in forever. So I took this time not only to rehab my shoulder but to rehab my relationship with God. It has been a great time. Praise and Glory to Him

reapwhatusow
04-05-2018, 09:56 PM
Don't forget ANY prayer requests at all please post them here. I will personally and diligently pray for each request. Thanks and know we serve an awesome GOD! I thank God for each and every one of you.

reapwhatusow
04-15-2018, 06:12 PM
Therapist measure your mobility with these angle gauges ( don't know what they are called) but 2 1/2 weeks after surgery and I'm a few degrees from 100% full mobility!!!! All praise to God for that. I cannot start any strengthening til I'm 6 weeks in. But things are progressing well. Thanks for the prayers as HE is ever faithful

MuscleAddiction
04-16-2018, 10:38 AM
Therapist measure your mobility with these angle gauges ( don't know what they are called) but 2 1/2 weeks after surgery and I'm a few degrees from 100% full mobility!!!! All praise to God for that. I cannot start any strengthening til I'm 6 weeks in. But things are progressing well. Thanks for the prayers as HE is ever faithful

Glad to hear, stretching will be key from here on out so don't neglect it... otherwise you'll end up like me lol.

reapwhatusow
04-22-2018, 08:44 AM
Ryan my therapist said I was progressing so well he allowed me to curl a pink 2 1/2 lb. dbell for 3 sets of ten. Lol The small victories in life! Thank you Jesus

reapwhatusow
05-10-2018, 06:43 PM
6 weeks into rehab and I'm starting to lift again. The small things but man I missed it. Thank you Jesus for such a trouble free rehab so far. It was funny I was so sore from just a few exercises. It's a start though. Still praying for the Coalition.

reapwhatusow
05-13-2018, 10:57 AM
To all Mom's everywhere! Happy Mother's Day

reapwhatusow
05-15-2018, 08:49 PM
Jesus loves each and everyone of you!

MuscleAddiction
05-15-2018, 11:48 PM
Jesus loves each and everyone of you!

Amen brother!!!

reapwhatusow
05-22-2018, 06:04 PM
I'm still here any prayer request or healing needs please posts here. Jesus is still in the miracle business my brothers and sisters. Jesus loves each and everyone of you. I will pray for you all daily. Summer is here and kids are out and about be careful even if they are not. Thanks

reapwhatusow
05-30-2018, 08:45 PM
Holy Spirit has really been hitting me hard about Matthew 6:33. Seek FIRST the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all else will be added unto you. No matter what your situation is on earth when you have a kingdom mindset God works it out but even if he doesn't your focus on God gives you just what you need at that moment. I love you all but not even close to God's love for you. He cherishes each and everyone of you.

MuscleAddiction
05-31-2018, 02:23 PM
https://youtu.be/4JK_6osCH74

reapwhatusow
06-17-2018, 08:30 AM
Sorry everybody but the summer grind at work is here. For me that means 15 hrs. a day in the sun laying asphalt. This is no excuse to leave this thread for 2 weeks. Please forgive me. Through God's strength I will keep this prayer board open. The WORD says apart from Him I can do nothing which is so true for me. Anything I try on my own without including God eventually fails. He wants to be included in every little aspect of your life. I love you all. Happy Fathers Day to all Fathers. And Happy Fathers Day to God our Heavenly Father.

reapwhatusow
06-30-2018, 04:57 PM
Still praying for all here. Hope all is well. If you have a prayer request post it here.

reapwhatusow
06-30-2018, 05:07 PM
Also I have a praise report I was fully released from rotator cuff surgery. Crazy God thing is that it has been less than 90 days. Now does it feel 100% no but close. I was told to carry on with my gym routine in moderation. Praise God

SFDan
06-30-2018, 05:21 PM
Also I have a praise report I was fully released from rotator cuff surgery. Crazy God thing is that it has been less than 90 days. Now does it feel 100% no but close. I was told to carry on with my gym routine in moderation. Praise God

Great news buddy- Go slow at first!

reapwhatusow
07-04-2018, 08:45 AM
Yes sir! I've come this far NO set backs

reapwhatusow
07-04-2018, 08:48 AM
Happy 4th to all. We thank God for everything we are. Enjoy a fun filled day with friends and family. I pray a hedge of protection around everyone and their families. I love you all.

reapwhatusow
07-18-2018, 08:03 PM
I pray all that read this know how much Jesus loves you. I love you all as well. If there is ever a need please put it up here. I WILL pray for your need til it is answered. God is able and He wants to be involved in every part of your life!!!!!!! If it is a sensitive need pm me. You all have a great week.

MuscleAddiction
07-20-2018, 05:24 PM
Thank you for keeping up on the prayers, keeping all in mine as well...health, safety, and love to all.

reapwhatusow
07-28-2018, 09:02 AM
Good Morning everyone! Just got out of the prayer closet and was told to be more of an encourager. So here I am to tell you are the apple of God's eye who loves you more than you can imagine. He wants to commune with you. In Revelation it says Here I stand at the door and knock if you let me in we will sup together. Meaning all through your lives especially when times are tough the spirit will be tugging on your heart. That's God wanting you to let Him in. If you ever feel this and don't know what to do with it please let me know. I'll be happy to talk with you. I love you all!

reapwhatusow
08-08-2018, 04:07 PM
I had a very un Christian like encounter with one of my state inspectors. After a spit flying, swearing, red face argument. I realized that was not a reflection of Christ. After saying I'm sorry and repenting I was left with where that came from. I used to be a real hot head B.C. Keep striving to be more Christ like. Do you guys have these flare ups? lol I've felt like crap ever since but I know forgiveness wipes it clean.

xdude
08-08-2018, 05:14 PM
I had a very un Christian like encounter with one of my state inspectors. After a spit flying, swearing, red face argument. I realized that was not a reflection of Christ. After saying I'm sorry and repenting I was left with where that came from. I used to be a real hot head B.C. Keep striving to be more Christ like. Do you guys have these flare ups? lol I've felt like crap ever since but I know forgiveness wipes it clean.

hey I may be a lax Catholic, but I remember Jesus was ticked off at the temple ...so flying off the handle can happen to the best of us my $.02

reapwhatusow
08-08-2018, 06:30 PM
I doubt his words were like mine but He sure did flip some table and scare a bunch a bunch of people. Thanks for that xdude

reapwhatusow
08-16-2018, 09:19 PM
Still praying for the Coalition as a whole. Even when I get no prayer request you all are being prayed for. Jesus loves you all thanks for having me here.

reapwhatusow
09-01-2018, 09:54 AM
Good Morning! I'm glad to be home this morning after being gone paving a big job on the other side of the state for the last 2 weeks. Missed my sons birthday and all the other joys of just being at home. I missed home but I'm so thankful for my job. It's one of the hottest, nastiest jobs around but I do get paid well. I missed home but I had the chance to pray for bunches of needy people God put in my path. Don't ever get dragged down by the enemy because of your current situation. Open your eyes and be grateful for what you are facing. For just like gold we are refined when we are thrown into the fire. I love you all. Have a great weekend

MuscleAddiction
09-02-2018, 11:58 AM
God bless you brother, glad you are home wit h your family and safe. Yeah we have slip ups from time to time, we are not perfect...but you handled it the way you should have. You prayed for many that needed it and that is what a disciple does. Time for cardio, meal, church and worship, and last leg day before competition next weekend. Keep prayers coming for me for confidence, removal of doubt and worry I won't be ready, but to keep my eyes focused on God and bringing honor and glory doing what I love doing.

reapwhatusow
09-02-2018, 01:08 PM
You are a champion with God and a champion bodybuilder MA. You put the work in don't for one second let the enemy come in and steal your joy. You've prepared all year for this. I'll be praying for sure let me know date and approximate stage time and I'll halt whatever and lift you up brother. We are overcomers in Christ Jesus. This is your time. Glorify Him with the temple He gave you. Love you man!!!!

reapwhatusow
09-24-2018, 07:50 PM
Always praying for everyone here. Instead of a group prayer I’m going to jot down everyone screen name and lift you up individually. Any special prayer requests please let me know. God is good my friends. I love you all thanks for having me here.

reapwhatusow
10-20-2018, 06:08 PM
Still here brothers and sisters! More importantly so is God. He knew you before you were even formed. Anybody has any prayer requests bring them here I will pray without ceasing for your need. God loves you all.

reapwhatusow
10-20-2018, 06:19 PM
A truth! An Atheist had a dream. He was at some big field on one side of the fence was Jesus and the other was Satan he really didn’t believe in Jesus yet he was so scared of the devil. He kept looking back and forth and all of a sudden they both disappeared. He quickly jumped up on the fence to see if he could see anything and BAM the devil appeared. The guy said Hey I didn’t choose you. The devil responded yes you did the fence is mine.
Don’t be up in the air about God He loves you and just wants a relationship with you! Good stuff thanks for having me here.

MuscleAddiction
10-21-2018, 12:58 PM
Thanks brother for your posts here, daily reminders and encouragement are blessings.

reapwhatusow
10-31-2018, 03:01 PM
Watch out for the children tonight they will be everywhere. I’m praying for you all. I’m going to let God tell me 5 members names each week. During that week I will be praying for you. If you have certain needs let me know and I’ll lift those needs up in prayer. First 5 coming soon

reapwhatusow
11-04-2018, 06:00 PM
After prayer closet time this is what I have for the week. I don’t get an audible voice but that would be nice just a Holy Spirit nudge. This week Slayer, Big Hoss, Aventia, Iggy and striker. I will be praying for you guys constantly throughout the week. If you see your name here and have something specific please let me know. We serve an incredible, miracle working God. Love you all! Thanks for having me.

MuscleAddiction
11-05-2018, 05:21 PM
After prayer closet time this is what I have for the week. I don’t get an audible voice but that would be nice just a Holy Spirit nudge. This week Slayer, Big Hoss, Aventia, Iggy and striker. I will be praying for you guys constantly throughout the week. If you see your name here and have something specific please let me know. We serve an incredible, miracle working God. Love you all! Thanks for having me.

Nice, add me to the list as well brother... financial peace and wisdom to achieve. Been a constant battle for the wife and I.

reapwhatusow
11-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Your always on the list. Lol But thanks, God loves to hear the intimate specific needs of our daily lives.

reapwhatusow
11-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Still lifting you 6 up daily. I pray God reveals Himself to you in an awesome way. Anything specific let me know. Love you guys and pray your having a great week.

reapwhatusow
11-12-2018, 02:23 PM
I pray everyone had a great week. Even though I pray for the coalition as a whole there are 5 each week that get special attention. This week is baby1, ordawg, chesty, AM and MA. God knows and has counted every hair on your head. His love for you is unmeasurable. I pray HE reveals Himself to you in a supernatural way. I love you guys.

ordawg1
11-13-2018, 02:12 PM
Much appreciated - struggle with this constantly -Pops

MuscleAddiction
11-13-2018, 03:58 PM
I pray everyone had a great week. Even though I pray for the coalition as a whole there are 5 each week that get special attention. This week is baby1, ordawg, chesty, AM and MA. God knows and has counted every hair on your head. His love for you is unmeasurable. I pray HE reveals Himself to you in a supernatural way. I love you guys.

Thank you brother!!! Prayers for you and your family too!!!

AnalogMan
11-13-2018, 06:19 PM
Your good people REAP, and it's been all 'my pleasure' getting to know you! God Bless you and yours my friend!!…………….AM

reapwhatusow
11-13-2018, 09:39 PM
Thank you all for the kind words. As a devout believer God knew before the beginning of time I would be right here at this time with all of you at this point of my journey. From the bottom of my heart I thank you all for the life changing knowledge I’m getting here. I feel like my journey is just starting. Praying comes easy to me if you all ever need anything just ask.

reapwhatusow
11-18-2018, 05:14 PM
I, as always pray you were blessed this week. It’s my privilege to pray for you all. During this Thanksgiving week in a world of more,more,more. Let’s be Thankful for what we have. I have 5 new names that I pray are supernaturally changed this week. We serve a miracle working God.
Mookey, Orange, Knights, SFDan and X-Dude. I love you all have a great week and a Blessed Thanksgiving.

striker1488
11-19-2018, 05:06 PM
I, as always pray you were blessed this week. It’s my privilege to pray for you all. During this Thanksgiving week in a world of more,more,more. Let’s be Thankful for what we have. I have 5 new names that I pray are supernaturally changed this week. We serve a miracle working God.
Mookey, Orange, Knights, SFDan and X-Dude. I love you all have a great week and a Blessed Thanksgiving.

Thank you for everything Reap. It is getting better. One day at a time brother. Thank you again

reapwhatusow
11-22-2018, 09:46 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I’ve so much to be thankful for. #1 being Jesus. Everyone be blessed today and know that Jesus loves you!

reapwhatusow
11-25-2018, 09:50 PM
I pray all had a great Thanksgiving. I trust somehow, some way you were blessed. We usually go to Texas but circumstances didn’t allow that. Turns out the family and I grew a lot tighter as a unit. A very unexpected blessing. Before Thanksgiving we always go around and tell God what we are most thankful for. When it came to our kids ( who are adopted from Russia) they both in their own way told God they were most thankful for the most awesome parents. Very nice to hear things like this. Anyway I have 5 new people to pray for this week. I’m really expecting God to show up with some supernatural blessings. Kaz, Ityson, PaulRockr, JRam , and OD (again) lol
God really impressed upon my heart to continue praying for you brother. I love you all be blessed and know Jesus Loves You!

JRam
11-26-2018, 01:56 PM
I pray all had a great Thanksgiving. I trust somehow, some way you were blessed. We usually go to Texas but circumstances didn’t allow that. Turns out the family and I grew a lot tighter as a unit. A very unexpected blessing. Before Thanksgiving we always go around and tell God what we are most thankful for. When it came to our kids ( who are adopted from Russia) they both in their own way told God they were most thankful for the most awesome parents. Very nice to hear things like this. Anyway I have 5 new people to pray for this week. I’m really expecting God to show up with some supernatural blessings. Kaz, Ityson, PaulRockr, JRam , and OD (again) lol
God really impressed upon my heart to continue praying for you brother. I love you all be blessed and know Jesus Loves You!

Thanks for the prayers. God bless.

reapwhatusow
11-27-2018, 08:36 PM
Anytime JRam! Anything in particular just let me know brother. Father God in Jesus name I thank you for JRam. I pray God that you show up supernaturally in his life this week that JR knows that this had to be you. Let your peace cover him and his family. I ask you put a hedge of protection around them also. I thank you in advance Lord for always being faithful. In Jesus name. Love you brother have a great week.

reapwhatusow
12-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Hey everyone I pray all is well. I have 5 new names that are specifically being raised up to the throne room of God. Lunchbox, Mgambino, Applehead, Vicious13, theduketmwbo. I pray God makes a supernatural impact in your life this week. I pray you realize His love for you. I thank God for the privilege to pray for you. Any specifics please let me know. I love you!! So does God!

MuscleAddiction
12-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Thank you brother for keeping us all in your prayers, they are powerful!

reapwhatusow
12-18-2018, 09:21 PM
I’m dedicating this week to Chesty!!!! I pray Gods wisdom and discernment for the choices you now face. I pray for His provisions for you so that you may get done what you need to get done Naturally. I pray this diet is not a burden but an enjoyable quest to take back your health from the enemy. He will be there with you brother and so will I every step of the way. In Jesus name. You can do it CHESTY!!!!!!

reapwhatusow
01-07-2019, 03:02 PM
My deepest apologies for letting this slide a week. Good for Chesty you got an extra week of being at the top of the prayer list. This week I’ve really been burdened by people I was used to seeing on here but haven’t in a while. As a tight knit family they always seem to find there way back here. But my prayer is for the prodigals of the MC. Iggy, Big Hoss, Baby1 and Hubby, Striker. I pray this prayer finds you guys and girl (lol) healthy, safe and surrounded by people who build you up not tear you down. I pray that even through the busyness of life that something stops you and you realize that’s God. I pray a hedge of protection around you and your families. Please know this week that my prayers for you will not cease. Also know that you are loved by God and Me.

reapwhatusow
01-30-2019, 07:22 PM
God wants to be part of our everyday lives. If it’s important to us it’s important to him. This week I want to concentrate on people with things going on in their lives. I want to pray for JR and his blood pressure, xdude and his rehab, O24 and spouse with new baby, chesty for health issues he faces even slayer for the dosing of his gear that it gets resolved. How big or small try including God in all things. Jesus loves you all and that will never change. Thanks for the privilege of praying for you

JRam
01-31-2019, 09:58 PM
God wants to be part of our everyday lives. If it’s important to us it’s important to him. This week I want to concentrate on people with things going on in their lives. I want to pray for JR and his blood pressure, xdude and his rehab, O24 and spouse with new baby, chesty for health issues he faces even slayer for the dosing of his gear that it gets resolved. How big or small try including God in all things. Jesus loves you all and that will never change. Thanks for the privilege of praying for you

Thank you.

reapwhatusow
02-18-2019, 05:08 PM
I have been in a battle myself here lately. The enemy has tried to get a foothold into my marriage of 24 years. I was actually confronted by my wife about cheating on her. Since I was put on trt I have been non stop studying about Test and gear and my body etc. Sometimes my studies take me to sites that talk about steroids so every time my wife or kids would walk by me I’d blacken my screen. Well this lead to that an the enemy started to tell my wife I was cheating on a dating website. I have never in 24 years ever gave her a reason to think this so I responded like an idiot in rage. Well gas on the fire as they say. So I just gave her my iPad and told her to go through and have a looks. She declined. We’ve since talked and resumed for what I hope is our trustworthy marriage. But I just wanted to share no one is exempt from attacks from the enemy. He saw a little crack and tried to make it a hole. We all struggle from time to time. Our relationship with Him is what gets us through. I love you guys thanks for getting me in trouble I mean listening. Lol Jesus is Lord

MuscleAddiction
02-18-2019, 07:05 PM
My brother, he has been attacking ours as well, actually through my wife...without going through the gory details she relapsed in her addiction and had been hiding it for 4 years from me. My mind has been under attack for months, and just trying to not let the anger linger anymore. Yours sounds like more of just a misunderstanding and if you and your wife are completely open and honest with each other, and you trust each other, then this will pass. Just be transparent in all you do, let your wife know why you would black out the screen, so your kids don't see I am assuming. Anyway you are not alone.

reapwhatusow
02-18-2019, 07:26 PM
My brother, he has been attacking ours as well, actually through my wife...without going through the gory details she relapsed in her addiction and had been hiding it for 4 years from me. My mind has been under attack for months, and just trying to not let the anger linger anymore. Yours sounds like more of just a misunderstanding and if you and your wife are completely open and honest with each other, and you trust each other, then this will pass. Just be transparent in all you do, let your wife know why you would black out the screen, so your kids don't see I am assuming. Anyway you are not alone.

Thanks for sharing brother! I don’t know what we’d do w/o HIM!! Love you brother praying for both of you

reapwhatusow
04-21-2019, 10:12 AM
He is a risen God! Have a great day everyone.

Wesley Inman
05-01-2019, 10:32 AM
This is very cool to see.

Count me in here sirs.

Orange24
05-01-2019, 06:43 PM
This is very cool to see.

Count me in here sirs.

You’re in!

MuscleAddiction
05-02-2019, 12:19 PM
We need to revive this thread with daily prayers and devotionals...

MuscleAddiction
05-02-2019, 12:21 PM

MuscleAddiction
05-02-2019, 12:22 PM

reapwhatusow
05-03-2019, 08:57 PM
My fault brothers I’ve had a lot of stuff going on. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit we’ll get on track. Love you guys.

Orange24
05-03-2019, 09:20 PM
My fault brothers I’ve had a lot of stuff going on. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit we’ll get on track. Love you guys.

What’s new man? Anything we can encourage you with?

reapwhatusow
05-04-2019, 09:50 AM
Marital problems I’ve never encountered before. Been rough. Prayers for Holy Spirit intervention would be great brother. Thanks O

MuscleAddiction
05-04-2019, 10:38 AM
Marital problems I’ve never encountered before. Been rough. Prayers for Holy Spirit intervention would be great brother. Thanks O

Is it due to PED's?

reapwhatusow
05-04-2019, 12:09 PM
No sir! After 25 years I would stop immediately if this was the issue. I’ll be open and honest with my brothers. My wife has had 7 back surgeries and 2 neck surgeries. From chronic pain she’s been eating 180 hydros/ month for the last 15 years. I’ve tried to help her through pt and gym time to get through this naturally but to no avail. Anyway hydros strip you of your sexual desires. I’ve been good and patient for what seems forever but to me this has come to a head. It’s been 4 years since we’ve had any kind of physical contact. Not even a kiss. I’m sorry I’m just tired of tryin, praying doing whatever to be intimate with my own wife. When I try and talk with her she says she doesn’t have any of these feelings anymore and don’t know if they’ll ever come back. I’m at the end of options. Help brothers! Don’t know what to do

Orange24
05-04-2019, 12:21 PM
No sir! After 25 years I would stop immediately if this was the issue. I’ll be open and honest with my brothers. My wife has had 7 back surgeries and 2 neck surgeries. From chronic pain she’s been eating 180 hydros/ month for the last 15 years. I’ve tried to help her through pt and gym time to get through this naturally but to no avail. Anyway hydros strip you of your sexual desires. I’ve been good and patient for what seems forever but to me this has come to a head. It’s been 4 years since we’ve had any kind of physical contact. Not even a kiss. I’m sorry I’m just tired of tryin, praying doing whatever to be intimate with my own wife. When I try and talk with her she says she doesn’t have any of these feelings anymore and don’t know if they’ll ever come back. I’m at the end of options. Help brothers! Don’t know what to do

Well it’s definitely the opiates causing a lot of that numbing!! She needs to get some help with that part. Honestly I 100% believe she can feel all those things again. Sometimes we all
Break down, as people and as couples but anything can be restored. Help is there, but you have to reach for it. 4 years is a long time to be sidelined, I’d do anything and everything I could to reconcile some differences.

reapwhatusow
05-04-2019, 12:40 PM
She says she doesn’t need help. She obeys the label on the bottle to a tee. 1-2 every 4-6 hours. She never goes past that even if she’s watching the clock to the minute. I do believe God can restore anything. Please pray and thanks for your encouragement O means the world brother.

Orange24
05-04-2019, 12:43 PM
She says she doesn’t need help. She obeys the label on the bottle to a tee. 1-2 every 4-6 hours. She never goes past that even if she’s watching the clock to the minute. I do believe God can restore anything. Please pray and thanks for your encouragement O means the world brother.

We’re here for you man! Regardless of the pill situation or not, we ALL need help at times. It’s called being human. I have a great marriage. I’m married to my best friend, there’s no doubt. But I remember a time where I came home from work and she’s on the couch with a phone number, a therapist. She said call or I’m out, you have to learn to ask for help. I’m glad I did, I’m a different person 10 years later.

I try to explain to people everywhere that we all can get help, even if we believe we don’t need it. Asking for help, wanting help; it’s strength, not weakness. You will get through this

MuscleAddiction
05-04-2019, 03:43 PM

Awwe bro, that is some heavy stuff and I am sorry. Well you and I are going through some of the same issues pertaining to prescription drugs affecting sexual desire and creating dysfunction. Yeah sounds like counseling is needed for both of you. She should be willing to do anything for you if she loves you. Nicole hasn't been able to have an orgasm in over 2 months due to her SSRI'S, but she still wants to satisfy me as much as possible, and she says it's good, just can't finish due to being numb down there. Opiates are horrible, and she will need to go into a detox I would think to get off since she has been on for so long. You have been one understanding husband, and patient to boot. I am a sexually driven man, and like Pastor Myles Munroe mentions in his sermons, it's not that men want sex, men need sex. It's biblical in a marriage. Intimacy is a must in a marriage, God created this institution for man and a woman to have this wonderful blessing. Nicole just had an appointment with her psychiatrist this past week and discussed this sexual dysfunction issue, and after AM and I talked/messaged, we got her doctor to prescribe her Wellbutrin and start weening her off of the SSRI Lexapro, which is causing the sexual dysfunction. Things seem to be getting better for her mood wise, haven't tested the waters in the bedroom yet but in time. The difference is she wants to get better and change, sounds like you and your wife need to have a serious heart to heart. Like O says we are here for you my brother, vent all you need, and know you are not alone.

reapwhatusow
05-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Thanks to both of you just getting feedback helps tremendously. I’ll keep you up to date on progress

reapwhatusow
06-16-2019, 06:33 PM
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there! Remember your Heavenly Father loves you unconditionally and it never ends. Wish Him Fathers Day today! Love you all

reapwhatusow
07-15-2019, 06:55 PM
I’m going to start praying for the health and healing for the Coalition family. I’m seeing more and more attacks on our health, our relationships on our lives in general. If you have a specific need post it up here. I’ll bring it before the Lord. I love you all my brothers and sisters

Orange24
07-15-2019, 08:18 PM
I got one. We’re in contract right now on a home we have absolutely no business buying. 580 views this weekend. This is my wife and i’s first home. And we have a little buying power but not substantial. We wrote an offer, and I submitted a letter with it as well detailing my wife and i’s story and what it would mean to us to raise our two kids there. They received offers the following day as well; 10’s of thousands above asking price. Our offer was humble but sufficient for the asking price but where we are located is a bidding war like you wouldn’t believe. We got the call last night that we were outbid substantially. However the owners said the money to them means nothing and they’re going with the family that submitted the letter. They accepted our offer, most unbelievable thing ever. Now we just need prayers that this baby is going all the way! Earnest money is in! Inspection set for next week. I’m a complete wreck. To imagine raising my family in this home is just silly. I got all my chips in, believing god opened this one up for us. We’ve been in tears for the last 24 hours. The realtors and listing agents said they’ve never seen this before. They turned down substantial money because they felt connected to my wife and I and the babies. We poured our hearts out and it did the trick. Pray I keep it together, I’m nervous and never been in this position before. Thx guys

🧡

reapwhatusow
07-16-2019, 09:37 AM
Delight yourself in the Lord and HE WILL give you the desires of your heart!!!
What an awesome story of God’s goodness and faithfulness. Dude I’m believing with you that this has already come to pass. I’ll start praying for a supernatural seamless transaction my friend. Keep me posted. There’s a verse in Deuteronomy that says: As for me and my house we will serve the Lord! I have this above my front door. Get one and pound it up there your first day home brother. I love you man Congratulations

reapwhatusow
08-20-2019, 05:52 PM
Praying for you all! Any requests post them up here even if you don’t care to say what it is. God knows. Love you all ! Hang in there dog days of summer coming slowly to an end.

reapwhatusow
09-20-2019, 04:50 PM
Still praying all is well with everyone! Love you all, any prayers request put them up here. Thanks

reapwhatusow
11-11-2019, 10:08 AM
I’m sorry never mean to let life get in the way of spreading the love of Jesus. God loves each and everyone of you. Always here if you need prayer or anything just ask. Love you guys! I thank God for all of you. You are my family.

KingMD
11-20-2019, 12:35 AM
Let's have a prayer for Doc of Aventia...
He mentioned a rough time....
Won't air out details just to say may the Lord bless n help him through his time of need...
Been a great asset here and shows his dignity and honesty through his work ethic...
God Bless bro...

reapwhatusow
11-20-2019, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the message king yes I’ve been praying faithfully for Doc. Absolutely believe God intervene in his situation.

reapwhatusow
03-27-2020, 01:36 PM
Hey Brothers! Haven't been on much. I'm having a terrible time with kidney stones. Especially trying to find the cause. Anyway I've been praying for you all with all this stuff going on. Stay safe God is still in control.

xdude
03-30-2020, 09:27 AM
Hey Brothers! Haven't been on much. I'm having a terrible time with kidney stones. Especially trying to find the cause. Anyway I've been praying for you all with all this stuff going on. Stay safe God is still in control.

IIRC kidney stones can be caused by too much protein.. I have talked to a couple guys saying that their doctors said that was the cause..
But I also knew someone that was not vegetarian, but close too it .. guy lived on pasta and ate meat like 3 times a week.

reapwhatusow
12-02-2020, 08:04 PM
Hey my brothers! Haven't been around but always praying for you hope all is well. Sure have missed you guys! Blessings!!!

Reynolds
12-03-2020, 06:39 AM
Hey my brothers! Haven't been around but always praying for you hope all is well. Sure have missed you guys! Blessings!!!

Hope you are feeling blessed during these strange times we find ourselves living through these days Reap.

MuscleAddiction
12-03-2020, 06:19 PM

Hey brother, good to hear from you and see you back, yeah crazy times for sure but God is still in control even if these politicians think they are, they are trying their best here in CA, just need to keep focusing on the God most high!!! How is the family doing?

reapwhatusow
12-04-2020, 08:11 AM
Family well and safe. You are right God is still in control
I'll be back a little more often now. Thanks guys