PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas

xdude
12-23-2019, 12:28 PM
Welll we should get this thread going. Merry Xmas to all

MuscleAddiction
12-23-2019, 04:05 PM
Merry Christmas family, we appreciate each and everyone of you being active contributors to this tight knit community. God bless you all and your families!!!

mookymonkey
12-23-2019, 04:33 PM
yes a big shout out " MERRY CHRISTMAS " to everyone here and all the good people in the world !!!! especially to the doc who hooked me up with a nice personal xmas stash in the final weeks.... we are all very blessed to live in a free country and given all the opportunity's to thrive and be kind !!!!! think were spending the next 2 mornings at the animal shelter where my wife volunteers to bring cheer to the animals for Christmas... time well spent giving back to the less fortunate... always, mooky

Aventia
12-23-2019, 06:13 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS To all MC members their families and Mooky for the sound advice.

Eat like it is the end of the world

Tell your family that you love them

Help those that are less fortunate.

SFDan
12-23-2019, 06:21 PM
Merry Christmas MC family. I’m grateful to each of you and very fortunate to be here.
Stay safe!!!

reapwhatusow
12-23-2019, 09:14 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone!!! One of the best blessings in the last few years to be brought aboard here. Thanks MA and thanks to all of you who’ve helped me on this journey!!!

knights
12-23-2019, 10:10 PM
Merry Christmas my MC brothers and sisters! Stay safe, keep your loved ones close and cherish them!

Slayer
12-24-2019, 02:01 AM
To all MC members and their families, have a very Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!