PDA

View Full Version : Sherk is back

Sherk
07-12-2020, 12:03 PM
Not a new member, but I’m a new member lol. I was a member here when this board first got started and was very active. Looking forward to getting to know this forum again.

MuscleAddiction
07-12-2020, 12:04 PM
Damn brother, where the heck have you been? Good to see you back!!! Talk about a minute.

Sherk
07-12-2020, 12:07 PM
Damn brother, where the heck have you been? Good to see you back!!! Talk about a minute.

MA!! My dude! What’s been up man? I’ve been mostly on ASF/IMF and a few other boards. I forgot all about this one. I saw OD mention it this morning on ASF and figured I’d come check this place out. Hope all is well.

Reynolds
07-12-2020, 09:03 PM
MA!! My dude! What’s been up man? I’ve been mostly on ASF/IMF and a few other boards. I forgot all about this one. I saw OD mention it this morning on ASF and figured I’d come check this place out. Hope all is well.

Welcome back Sherk.

GhostProfit
07-13-2020, 11:29 AM
Welcome back Sherk. I hope the board opens up and strives!

MuscleAddiction
07-13-2020, 11:45 AM

Just trying to navigate through the insanity like everyone else in the world, spending some time with my oldest daughter in OR this past weekend, going to be a grandpa of twin boy and girl soon, God's joy for us. How about you brother, huge as always???

ordawg1
07-13-2020, 10:08 PM
Great to have you back here old man !!! OD