PDA

View Full Version : Home Gyms

MuscleAddiction
03-27-2021, 11:41 PM
Who here has a home gym? I thank God that we had our home gym set up otherwise with no gyms I would have fallen into such a dark place, darker than I went...like most of us if we're honest...during the past year. If I don't have my iron therapy I am dead. Any of you build a home gym due to the gyms being closed? Here in CA it was miserable, I had so many ask us to use our gym and would pay but we only allowed a few people we trust to use it, as well as our clients. I will see if I can post some photos of it, anyone else have a home gym and if so post up a picture.

Or what did you do during that time if you weren't able to train at all?

MuscleAddiction
03-27-2021, 11:51 PM

Nikki and I trained at our buddy's house at the home gym he built, during the COVID shutdown he trained at our gym until he was able to put his together, he is my meal prep chef and he does personal training also, but we hit legs this morning and he has a seated squat machine that I am picking up for our gym very soon. Powerhouse Gym we used to go to had one and I used it every leg workout. Just need to make some room lol.

Reynolds
03-28-2021, 12:02 AM
What a great home gym!

GhostProfit
03-28-2021, 03:07 PM
Very nice MA.. What more you need. Sweet, both of them.

ltyson
03-28-2021, 08:10 PM
Very nice setup brother. I do not have a home gym but have been lucky where we are gyms only closed for a few weeks at most at the very start of covid and have more or less been open for a long time.

Just this week they actually made it such that masks were optional. Still not sure how I feel about that one as lots of people breathing heavy at the gym lol. But we shall see how it goes.

I would like a home gym but worry that it may not keep me motivated enough being just by myself. Going to a place where there are other like minded people helps me I think. But if I could not make it for one reason or another, having decent equipment at home to not worry about having to go would be nice to.

Ltyson

AnalogMan
03-30-2021, 07:16 PM
Who here has a home gym? I thank God that we had our home gym set up otherwise with no gyms I would have fallen into such a dark place, darker than I went...like most of us if we're honest...during the past year. If I don't have my iron therapy I am dead. Any of you build a home gym due to the gyms being closed? Here in CA it was miserable, I had so many ask us to use our gym and would pay but we only allowed a few people we trust to use it, as well as our clients. I will see if I can post some photos of it, anyone else have a home gym and if so post up a picture.

Or what did you do during that time if you weren't able to train at all?

Only the best for you my brother!!I'd love to train with you guys, only about a 3000 mile trip?? ..............God Bless......AM

MuscleAddiction
03-31-2021, 10:41 AM
Only the best for you my brother!!I'd love to train with you guys, only about a 3000 mile trip?? ..............God Bless......AM

Yeah that would be sweet, we should all plan a trip to LV and train at the new Dragons Lair that just opened up...the only reason I would go to LV lol