PDA

View Full Version : Joined a BJJ gym

My dick in a box
01-30-2022, 09:46 PM
My white belt journey has started. Anyone here train actively?

Reynolds
01-31-2022, 01:37 PM
My white belt journey has started. Anyone here train actively?

Many moons ago, I played Kendo and trained in a very traditional style of Karate. Lots of Kata and Kihon but barely any Kumite. Dabbled a little in Akido and JuJitsu but these were very traditional styles and not based around sport.

BJJ is an amazing martial art form and workout!

Really any form of martial art can be performed as we get older and is a great way to stay healthy.

Have fun!

Vicious 13
02-06-2022, 05:50 PM
I plan on getting back into it pretty soon. I trained at Gracie barra and used to compete. Before kids though. Now they will be training with me. 8, 6, and 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dick in a box
02-08-2022, 01:49 PM
Many moons ago, I played Kendo and trained in a very traditional style of Karate. Lots of Kata and Kihon but barely any Kumite. Dabbled a little in Akido and JuJitsu but these were very traditional styles and not based around sport.

BJJ is an amazing martial art form and workout!

Really any form of martial art can be performed as we get older and is a great way to stay healthy.

Have fun!

Ohh nice, any plans to start up again? Yes, definitely a good work out and of course very humbling.

My dick in a box
02-08-2022, 02:01 PM
I plan on getting back into it pretty soon. I trained at Gracie barra and used to compete. Before kids though. Now they will be training with me. 8, 6, and 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's badass. I joined to have something to bond over with my 11yr old. It's easy for me and my oldest to bond since we have a lot of common interest but I struggle with his brother.

Reynolds
02-09-2022, 01:01 PM
Ohh nice, any plans to start up again? Yes, definitely a good work out and of course very humbling.

I would love to find a traditional style dojo to begin taking my grandson (7) to if he is interested in it. It would teach him some discipline and wear his little ass out on the nights we watch him! :)

My dick in a box
02-21-2022, 06:08 PM
I would love to find a traditional style dojo to begin taking my grandson (7) to if he is interested in it. It would teach him some discipline and wear his little ass out on the nights we watch him! :)

Haha true. He'd also be sneaking up behind you to test out his new choke he learned.