PDA

View Full Version : Read!!!

VonEric
08-21-2012, 11:22 PM
Well as we expected the site is growing and there are some things coming that will make us grow even more.. As we do, i would like to say that we are proud of keeping this a site for the members.. That has been Knights, OD's and the Team's vision from the get go.. None of this one sponsor dominated area or having sub par sponsors.. As you have seen already a couple of sponsors had to be let go because our members are what come first not the dollar of advertising.. As i stated in another post i would rather see a paid section or come up with some sort of donation system to keep the site like this.. It does cost money to keep this going but i know the folks here would rather shut the whole thing down than to sell out..

Now what really prompted this post. Many new members lately have joined and have posted threads that are against the rules.. Please take the time to read the rules.. They are in place for a reason.. Do not come in and ask for a source.. We welcome all here.. Wether your a seasoned VET or a noobie looking to educate yourself.. But if your new, its especially important that you know the rules of this board.. If you have any questions about them feel free to PM any of us. We are ALL here to help.. I would like to especially thank our members that have stepped up with great posts and looking out for the community..

VonEric
MC MOD & Member of the OD Nation

Fit Guru
08-21-2012, 11:50 PM
Great post!! If people would just read the rules FIRST then post life would be good!

Manny1983
08-22-2012, 12:16 AM
Great post.

Problem is you can just skip the rules by just hitting accept when you register. It would be a good idea to have it be on a timer, say 5 minutes before you can hit accept so new member would be more likely to read the rules rather than skip them. And then also have them be directed to the rules section every time they log in for the first week or 2

Fit Guru
08-22-2012, 12:31 AM
Whatever works

bubblegumanimals
08-22-2012, 01:36 AM
i'm not on here as much as I'd like to be. However for a new board you guys are doing a great fucking job of running it.

cane
08-22-2012, 02:11 AM
lets keep it safe for everyone guys,including yourselves.

Arabian
08-22-2012, 05:01 AM
The rules of this board ,are put in place for everyones safety and this has been and will continue being enforced for everyones safely.NO EXCEPTIONS.

chrisotpherm
08-22-2012, 06:35 AM
Guys you have to be careful as big brother is always watching and one member can literally mess it up for everyone!!!

babablacksheep
08-22-2012, 11:23 AM
the best board out there....lets keep it that way.....thank you MOD team

exphys88
08-22-2012, 06:16 PM
It's a new board but it's stacked w a ton of vets.

world-pharma.org
08-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Yes great post!

fcfmuaythai
08-22-2012, 09:13 PM
Thank you VE for this post. Our safety comes first and we won't sacrifice it just because someone decides they're too lazy (or for some other reason) to use secure email when contacting a source. There's clear rules for the forum and known rules for sources. Thanks again.

VonEric
08-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Bump.. I want ALL to read this and acknowledge that you understand.