Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reps

V.I.P.

Reps

Just curious to what exactly a rep does I'd like to find a solid source to rep for one day so just kind of want to learn a little bit about what it is all about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're a bit of a liaison between the comp and the customer IMO.
    You help out w problems w orders, advertising sales and promotions, answering questions about products etc.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Bigmike

Re: Reps

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    You're a bit of a liaison between the comp and the customer IMO.
    You help out w problems w orders, advertising sales and promotions, answering questions about products etc.
    YesSir!

V.I.P.
    Yes something I want to do I'm thinking soon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Yes something I want to do I'm thinking soon
    It can be a frustrating job and requires a ton of patience. I've never seen one company not run into problems at one point in the very short life that they usually live. Because of the nature of the business, there will be shipping and/or problems with gear. This, plus the stupidity and bad attitudes of a few customers really tests your patience.

It can also be a great gig, especially when you get in with a good comp and a good team. I have always enjoyed my repping because I love the science of this game, I've always had a great team to work with and obviously I love gear!
    Credentials:

Bigmike

I'm pretty confident you could pull it off Vicious... you're a genuine guy and a straight shooter. But like Ex said people are mostly PMing and Emailing you because they are pissed off. Xanax and guy that cares about his product will alleviate this a bit. Customer is always right even in this game... just got to watch out for the few that can't control the Tren rage and take it out on the rep.

How do you even go about becoming a rep? Do you just email xyz and say I would like to rep for you? Lol. I'm the most patient person on the face of the earth I think but I don't think I'd want to rep because I'm allergic to stupid people.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Hmmm--I had no idea that was all I had to do .Plus my last pay was 10 pounds of protein and I couldn't shit for 10 days !!!I now have 8 years of expieriance- so now I will get an extra bag of this shit EVERY YEAR !! Maybe I can get a job here-I would work my asss off for FEEE PUSSSY !!! Just PM them offers ladies !! LOL-OD
    JK-you woululd make a great rep my goood friend !!

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Hmmm--I had no idea that was all I had to do .Plus my last pay was 10 pounds of protein and I couldn't shit for 10 days !!!I now have 8 years of expieriance- so now I will get an extra bag of this shit EVERY YEAR !! Maybe I can get a job here-I would work my asss off for FEEE PUSSSY !!! Just PM them offers ladies !! LOL-OD
    JK-you woululd make a great rep my goood friend !!
    lol, you're not just a rep, you run the shit.
    Credentials:

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Hmmmm-going to have to talk to Knights aout this ! Maybe I can get some of that $5000 per pound needto protein.