Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just need to vent

V.I.P.

Just need to vent

A lot of u guys know I just got married and a baby on the way my wife has been real moody lately we haw been arguing a lot we got into it today and basically she left she pretty much said if I don't quit smoking weed she doesn't want the baby and she's leaving me I don't really know what the point of
    This post is I'm just a little Hurt right now and confused she's known me over 10 years and I smoked back then too so I don't know maybe I'm being immature and I shoul just quit my head is just fucked right now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life is ever changing bro. What defines your relationship is how you change together when those opportunities arrise. Let her blow off some steam and then sit down and talk it out.

Remember... Women do not want to hear what you have to say. They want to hear what they have to say, just in a different voice.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Re: Just need to vent

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    A lot of u guys know I just got married and a baby on the way my wife has been real moody lately we haw been arguing a lot we got into it today and basically she left she pretty much said if I don't quit smoking weed she doesn't want the baby and she's leaving me I don't really know what the point of
    This post is I'm just a little Hurt right now and confused she's known me over 10 years and I smoked back then too so I don't know maybe I'm being immature and I shoul just quit my head is just fucked right now
    Babies change women bro. I would quit the weed, cause she ain't going to give up on the issue.....When my wife was pregnant with our first, she wanted me to stop drinking so much. Well that arguement continued on and on for 9 years before i finally gave in....save yourself some trouble, give up the weed!!!!!!!

Quit smoking! Case closed! Put it this way...
    Wife and baby vs Weed ??that would be easy for me to answer.

Yep- quit the weed.....

Easy decision. Quit the weed.It's no worth loosing you wife and child.

I have a different view on this. I dont smoke weed anymore but my girl does. The thing is I have never seen it as an evil thing on any level. Unless the amount of money your spending on it is keeping bills from getting paid, or stopping you from being able to do other things you want there needs to be a discussion. My girl works an insanely stressful job and I actually get her herb for her because shes happier with it and a happier her makes for a happier me. I believe when your wife comes back you need to discuss with her why she feels this way and how your weed use negatively effects your lives. If shes just angry for the sake of being angry and its not having a negative effect on your lives then once shes calmed down and you have processed this with her you should be able to continue to smoke. Maybe with some restrictions so she feels that she got what she needed out of this. Its a chess match my friend. Take your time, make sure she feels heard and understood. Consider looking into getting a medical marijuana card. Its going to be hard for her to argue that you shouldnt have the meds you need to be the healthiest happiest person you can be. Sorry your going through this. I know your wife and child are more important than weed, but if you play it right maybe you can have all 3.

V.I.P.
    I do have a med card and really I don't pay for it as my brother grows it.., she basically said her and the baby or weed... Of course in going to pick her but her only reason for not liking that I smoke is because it makes me lazy which I can understand but weekends should b fine... She also says she wouldn't trust he baby around me if I were high I wouldn't b high around the baby but she's also never smoked or
    Even tried it do she just has ideas in her head of what people tell her being stoned is like
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vicious, come on now be creative. Get the vape oil pens. So stealthy. If you have your card you can get them at any mmj shop. Then blast your bros stuff and refill cartridges. I take mine everywhere. They think it's an electric cigarette. But, if she's that hell bent. Then stop for a year or so. Time changes everything and every woman.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    Vicious, come on now be creative. Get the vape oil pens. So stealthy. If you have your card you can get them at any mmj shop. Then blast your bros stuff and refill cartridges. I take mine everywhere. They think it's an electric cigarette. But, if she's that hell bent. Then stop for a year or so. Time changes everything and every woman.
    Those vape pens are pretty stealth...and potent lol!!! My wife smokes and I partake every once in a while since I don't drink alcohol...and shit basically is sweet when looking out at a sunset on the ocean and enjoying a nice steak dinner on our deck...anyway enough about me, just going to have to set your priorities for a bit bro, quit toking for your family and think of it that way...if you think of it as she is making you quit then you will have resentment for her...not good. This is for the better of your child and your marriage, this is your wife, your life, your love, your future...weed really isn't worth losing it is it??? Just like Nelson said...stop for a year or so or at least until things calm down...hey check it out, if she sees that you chose her over weed and you are a good boy for a while and do what a father and husband needs to do to support his family, maybe she will surprise you later by letting you toke once in a while...women are not the devil bro...they are our better half, think about it like that...happiness will always follow bro!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!