Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strip clubs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    V.I.P.

Strip clubs

Best strip club you have been to?
    My favorite was in Mexico second favorite perfect 10 in round rock tx.

V.I.P.
    The strip joint sams tropical Leigh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I stay away from Strip Clubs... I like Asian "massage" parlors.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

V.I.P.

Re: Strip clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    I stay away from Strip Clubs... I like Asian "massage" parlors.
    Yea buddy gotta love those "young" Asian women lol.

V.I.P.

Ok well this is what I hate about strip clubs. I went today with my employee and this smoking hot 20 yo gave me her number saying lets do lunch or just hang out. I have been in this mode ever since. Oh my god oh my god oh my god. I haven't been able to stop thinking about even though I'm married. I know I can't do anything but I keep trying to tell myself it's just lunch it won't hurt. But in the end I will be paying shit load of child support because now will be divorced twice with 5 kids. And a stripper friend that's only 5-6 yrs older than my daughter.

Talking Re: Strip clubs

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    Ok well this is what I hate about strip clubs. I went today with my employee and this smoking hot 20 yo gave me her number saying lets do lunch or just hang out. I have been in this mode ever since. Oh my god oh my god oh my god. I haven't been able to stop thinking about even though I'm married. I know I can't do anything but I keep trying to tell myself it's just lunch it won't hurt. But in the end I will be paying shit load of child support because now will be divorced twice with 5 kids. And a stripper friend that's only 5-6 yrs older than my daughter.
    lol!!! Been down that path! Due to my work i travel back and forth to Indianapolis allot and found myself playing sugar daddy to a stripper for a couple years in Indy. BIG MISTAKE! (but very fun while it lasted)

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post
    lol!!! Been down that path! Due to my work i travel back and forth to Indianapolis allot and found myself playing sugar daddy to a stripper for a couple years in Indy. BIG MISTAKE! (but very fun while it lasted)
    If wife would give it up I could get the shit out of my system. After my first divorce I hooked up with a 19 yo for a year dam girl was nuts.
    Last edited by layddually; 09-15-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    Dont even go there man, not worth it. Break it off with your wife if you want to do that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    You guys won't believe me, but I've never been to one. The wife has no problem w it either. I've just always felt that it would be like torture.
    I've been but only spent money to get in lol.

V.I.P.

[QUOTE=Intense;17104]Dont even go there man, not worth it. Break it off with your wife if you want to do that stuff

Wife not giving it up bro. She gave it up once since she has been preg that's been months.

You guys won't believe me, but I've never been to one. The wife has no problem w it either. I've just always felt that it would be like torture.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM