Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new Mod.......SisterSteel

Re: new Mod.......SisterSteel

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome. You'll def see me a lot round here.
    Im all for having some females members and mods but damm one that can kick most guys' asses on here?? WTF?? HAHA j/K Steel. Welcome your a much needed addition here. We are thinking about doing a female/male tranformation challenge contest in the near future so lets get some ladies in here so we have some contestants.

Pit

Good to have ya on the team

welcome aboard sista!

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

Welcome! We're lucky to have you!
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Quote Originally Posted by ThePitCrew View Post
    Im all for having some females members and mods but damm one that can kick most guys' asses on here?? WTF?? HAHA j/K Steel. Welcome your a much needed addition here. We are thinking about doing a female/male tranformation challenge contest in the near future so lets get some ladies in here so we have some contestants.

Pit
    I promise to play nice and not hurt you to bad.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    I promise to play nice and not hurt you to bad.
    Never play nice... you know us idiots dont want that.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Welcome! I think a transformation contest would be awesome to do on here, I would totally be down for that bro!

V.I.P.

Welcome Sister Steel! I guess Im kinda lost but I would like to know a little back ground on you. No disrespect ment there. I have read several of your posts and they are very intelegent and from what I know show that you have a lot of knowledge. I guess I am trying to be polite and ask about this. I dont want to reply to any of your posts with info that you already know,thats why I asked about your back ground. If you have already posted your back ground please point me in the right direction, It wouldnt be the first time I was confused without a good reason. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    Welcome Sister Steel! I guess Im kinda lost but I would like to know a little back ground on you. No disrespect ment there. I have read several of your posts and they are very intelegent and from what I know show that you have a lot of knowledge. I guess I am trying to be polite and ask about this. I dont want to reply to any of your posts with info that you already know,thats why I asked about your back ground. If you have already posted your back ground please point me in the right direction, It wouldnt be the first time I was confused without a good reason. Thanks.
    A little background on me.... I used to compete in BBing. Did that for years but didn't like the political bs that is involved with sponsors, judging, etc. I than started training Olympic Weightlifting and competed for the most successful women's Oly lifting team in US history. Got to be top 5 SHW in the country and competed several times. From Oly lifting, I transitioned to PLing where I got to train with 2 VERY known PLers (1 being the top 242lbs of all time). Got an Elite raw total in my first PLing meet. And throughout all that time I had been training and competing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Just won Gold in Masters Worlds and the week before that took Silver at the Pan Am's. I train with the best school in the world (7x World Champs). I'll be competing in No Gi Worlds in 3 or so weeks.

There's a little background on me. I've also helped plenty of competitors with diet, AAS, training, posing, etc in BBin, MMA, BJJ, PLing, and even some SM training.
    Last edited by SisterSteel; 10-16-2012 at 08:29 AM.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

V.I.P.

Sister Steel, I looked around and re-read all your posts. I have to apoligize for asking such a dumb question. I guess I wasnt paying attention, again. Your reply to my question was a great answer and I appreciate it! (Please pardon my spelling) I have done a lot of things too but my accomplishments pale in comparison to yours. I am very glad that you have chosen to join us here! Again I know I opend my mouth and stuck my big foot in there and I do apoligize.