Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holly hell I'm excited!

Sherk

Holly hell I'm excited!

I'm happier than a retard farting in a bubble bath right now! My daughter is on her way to make her first appearance to this world. I can't wait to hold her for the first time. This feels almost unreal. I've been overly anxious for this time to come and now that its her it feels like a dream. I don't know how to explain it but I literally feels like I'm in a dream. This is the best night of my life.

Re: Holly hell I'm excited!

Congrats man

Sherk
    Thanks pal

Huge congrats bro .. hope tge baby and mamma are good and healthy when all is said and done!
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Congrats on the upcoming new addition.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Congratulations! Your about to experience one of the greatest joy;s in the world. I;m very happy for you and your new 'family'.

Congrats brother. Get ready for diaper boot camp. The greatest time is watching them learn every day. And maybe you do too. Wonderful news

Sherk
    Thanks for the support! This is a crazy experience for sure. Long process too. Women are fucking tuff! I think I would have pulled the bitch card by now. She looks like she's in some pain but she's holding it back pretty good, no epidural for my old lady, she's fucking crazy! Her choice even though docs and nurses both said she should. I quote "fuck no! I'm a women not a pussy!" I've never heard he talk like that. She's usually so sweet and conservative. I'm the one that talks like that. It blew my mind. Lol. I fuckin love her

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Thanks for the support! This is a crazy experience for sure. Long process too. Women are fucking tuff! I think I would have pulled the bitch card by now. She looks like she's in some pain but she's holding it back pretty good, no epidural for my old lady, she's fucking crazy! Her choice even though docs and nurses both said she should. I quote "fuck no! I'm a women not a pussy!" I've never heard he talk like that. She's usually so sweet and conservative. I'm the one that talks like that. It blew my mind. Lol. I fuckin love her
    Congrats !

V.I.P.

That's awesome girls are precious.