Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaving MC

VonEric

Leaving MC

For personal reasons i will not be a MOD on this siteymore. This site was formed with the right idea and there are some great people and sponsors in here. Keep supporting the community you guys make it what it is. I will still come in here from time to time and say whats up if i dont see you on another site. Its been great building the site with you guys.. VE

V.I.P.
    So am I taking your spot? Jk hope to see u around ve
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Leaving MC

Dammit!!! Where ya going dude, we hate to see ya leave. Well this freaking sucks!!!! Wish u well.
    Last edited by Ecto; 10-31-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Take it easy V. hope all works out for you.

Well this sucks, but i guess you have your reasons. Hope all goes well brother

Hate to hear that. Good luck in whatever you do.

yea, sucks your leaving man. Suprised that somebody who is a mod here and has been here since the beginning is leaving and going to another forum.

well it was good to have ya while we did....best of luck

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Hope your family situation gets better soon LMK when you need anything - OD

VonEric

Appreciate the support fellas. Dont worry im not leaving you high and dry. Dont make a conspiracy or rumors why im leaving the integrity of this site reamains. Several of you have already pmed me or emailed me asking me why or thinking its got to do with my family. Bless you all for your kind words and worry. While that situation is not over it is managable at this point. Please dont worry about why i stepped down as a mod. I will say that i support you guys and the sponsors on this board. My issue is with one person and one person alone. They know and thats all thay needs to be said about it. Its just that bewtween me and him. Thanks to Knights for setting this site up all the other mods who supported me and all you members. Keep this site going and take of each other. Thanks to all the sponsors. I wish you the best and appreciate the support. I will leave by saying if this person tries to defame me again or make up lies about my integrity come holler at me. As i dont like complete lies being said about me and would like my voice to be heard not back stabbing and talking behind my back like school girls. Hopefully my post wont be edited and i now consider this behind me its not that big of a deal i am ok with just being a member. Thats what really makes the site. Like a friend once told ky onward and upward.