Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mc mods

Re: Mc mods

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Of course nutrition and competition but I also like to hear ideas on general workouts in particular. I'm not real Versed on peptides and I'll be the first to say that. But that's what I have Mike Arnold for. LOL! I believe nutrition is 80% Of muscle gains. You would not believe how many clients I have gotten off message boards who talked a great game about steroids and other drugs but when they sent me their pictures I was like oh my God do they even work out.i like to hear about members personal lives also. I don't talk a lot about chemicals on here but I've been around the block. Hell I train Pro bodybuilders. I gotta know!

I've trained guys/ladies too, and I know exactly what you mean, and it always comes down to one thing 'diet' They don;t understand building muscle is a process, and it takes training/rest/nutrition. Lee Haney said it was like a tri-pod no matter how strong 2 of the legs are take away one and it falls over. As for a mod Fit would be an excellent choice, like his knowledge and enthusiasm.

Thanks Kaz. I like to see young enthusiastic lifters. Kaz you've been around the BB world as long as me so u know the good the bad and the ugly of the sport.if I can help one young person Reach his goals faster or avoid problems I ran into then it is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Thanks Kaz. I like to see young enthusiastic lifters. Kaz you've been around the BB world as long as me so u know the good the bad and the ugly of the sport.if I can help one young person Reach his goals faster or avoid problems I ran into then it is worth it.
    Couldn't agree more...my competition days got cut short for a few medical reasons, but I like to train guys/gals not only for shows, but just in general, especially ones that are enthusiastic and are willing to listen to your advice.

The few people I do actually go to the gym to train now are all "regular" people. I just need a change of scenery every once in awhile.

VonEric

My wake hasnt even been held you and you guys are buzzing around my carcass?? Lmao JK .. Fit and Kaz are both good in my book. Either one get my vote. Solid dudes.

It does kinda look like that don't it? Blame it on Vicious!! He started it! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by VonEric View Post
    My wake hasnt even been held you and you guys are buzzing around my carcass?? Lmao JK .. Fit and Kaz are both good in my book. Either one get my vote. Solid dudes.
    I appreciate the compliment, although I might not have the time required, I have never been a mod and don't know how much time it takes...Fit might have more time and be the better choice if that ever comes up..and yah blame it on Vicious!

V.I.P.
    Yea yea blame vicious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

lol VE's seat isnt even cold yet! Anyways, I like both kaz and fit guru, either would get my vote. I definitely dont want some arrogant asshole in here that thinks that he knows everything and is better than everyone else.

V.I.P.
    Am I that ignorant asshole lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]