I didn't really know where to post this so I just picked the "non weighted, body weight " section. Had a new "would be" client I gave 2 free sessions to with the promise she would buy a 20 session package deal. She had a lot of health issues and it was a challenge anyway. She was on a 2lb weight restriction from the Dr.friday I put her thru a very simplified beyond beginner kettle bell WO using a 2.5 lb plate. ( cause that was the lightest weight in the gym). Monday she text me and cancelled saying she was too sore to get out of bed all weekend and missed important engagements. And rescheduled for this Friday. Well today she called the owner of the gym, which is a friend of mine saying I was too rough on her and she couldn't train with me anymore.he knows exactly what we did in her workout which was nothing more that body weight exercises that lasted 20 min with rest. I told him that there was no easier workout. Not besides just walking on a treadmill for 30 min. If ever there was a person that needed a trainer it was her. I mean I made up shit because I had no experience with an easier WO than I put her thru. Come to find out when she signed up, she said another trainer had hurt her at another gym.!! Wish I'd known this or I'd never trained her. Can you say Law suit??!! Some people kill me!!