Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F1 race

V.I.P.

F1 race

WOW the traffic is insane. Wish I could have taken today off.

V.I.P.

Re: F1 race

Holy shit people are banking off this f1 race. There is a bar downtown charging $50k a table and they are booked. That's insane.

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    Holy shit people are banking off this f1 race. There is a bar downtown charging $50k a table and they are booked. That's insane.
    F1 is no joke. Serious money tied up in f1 way more then other motorsports.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    F1 is no joke. Serious money tied up in f1 way more then other motorsports.
    Way to fuckin much money apperently who the fuck goes to a bar driving a veyron?
    Traffic is so bad to the track that they offer heli rides at $2500 per person and there is a fuckin line. I make ok money but wtf do I need to do to make that kinda money?
    Last edited by layddually; 11-16-2012 at 06:45 PM.

Way to fuckin much money apperently who the fuck goes to a bar driving a veyron?
    Traffic is so bad to the track that they offer heli rides at $2500 per person and there is a fuckin line. I make ok money but wtf do I need to do to make that kinda money?
    Trust fund bro....trust fund lol. I deal with highline car customers daily for almost 15 yrs. it never ceases to amaze me how retarded most of them are yet are making stupid money........

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Trust fund bro....trust fund lol. I deal with highline car customers daily for almost 15 yrs. it never ceases to amaze me how retarded most of them are yet are making stupid money........
    Yes I know I deal with them too. For me it's mostly Benz and BMW some Ferrari and Maserati

Yes I know I deal with them too. For me it's mostly Benz and BMW some Ferrari and Maserati
    Lol that's them! One guy was like I lost my keys. I said ok here's what I need to order them. He responds....no inside the car I can't find them. his car uses a smart key so u don't actually put it in the ignition. It was a start button. So his moronic ass is cruising around his $80k BMW with the key inside so anyone can steal it.

I found it in 2 seconds between the seat and console. Dip shit!

One day same dude came in with ridiculous shades on and boots. I was like bro wtf?? He said" I accidentally put toenail anti fungal stuff in my eye!!"

Man I've been stoned retarded.....never done anything that stupid !

He is a trust fund baby.

V.I.P.

One thing that I always get a laugh out of is people that are living beyond their means and buying highend. Had a guy freak out on me because I told him his s550 windshield was going to be over $2k back when the s550 just came out. He kept saying this other shop has a sign sayin $129 installed. Ok go take your car there see what they say. Then there are the fucks that call around to get the best price. I tell them my price they say oh well I got a much lower price at blah blah blah. Ok good luck click!

For sure. That car payment is well over $1 g a month. Sure $2k is a lot for glass.....but not really considering the car. More then likely has rain sensor cutouts etc on the glass that u can only get with dealer glass.

My buddy made me crack up he was was like a Ferrari costs $5500 a month?!?! I was like yeah but u are looking at it from your $30k a yr mindset lol . Someone pulling in $15k a month and up.....well that's attainable. he started to get it.

V.I.P.

Not only the rain sensors it had the night vision assist so it also had to be recalibrated. Yea us low income fucker don't know what it's like making a lot of money. Most I ever made in one month was $50k and that was because of a once in a lifetime hail storm. Rush hour traffic here is actually parking lot lol well hail storm followed the highway during rush hour.