Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking it off with my gf.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Breaking it off with my gf.

Travel the world-do awesome things and don't get tied down.I will never regret all the things I have done-and everything I have accommplished.Getting tied down with a woman and kids can really damper things unless she is wanting same things you want. Some guys stay with gals because the woman is the major bread winner.Still not worth it and guys become lil bitches.Party-have fun and storm castles each and every day.I am still doing this and I am older than your Dad-life is short like Kaz says.Enjoy every sandwich-OD

Girls that are really down to just be wfb and hang out aren't that common. In your early twenties you may find one but prepare yourself to cut and run when they go clinger on you. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Travel the world-do awesome things and don't get tied down.I will never regret all the things I have done-and everything I have accommplished.Getting tied down with a woman and kids can really damper things unless she is wanting same things you want. Some guys stay with gals because the woman is the major bread winner.Still not worth it and guys become lil bitches.Party-have fun and storm castles each and every day.I am still doing this and I am older than your Dad-life is short like Kaz says.Enjoy every sandwich-OD
    When did we get sponsors that offered SANDWICHES!! And why didn't I get the memo....

Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Still being a pussy! Fuck. Lol I'm to much of a pussy . I feel like I'm going to ruin her life. Its like I can't think about my self because I do care a lot about her. God damn my estro levels must be high

Shit brother I cared about my dog I shot Monday night as well but it was the best thing for the both of us! Quit being a pussy and take care of business! If she isn't your Queen that you're going to put on a pedestal the rest of your life then you both deserve someone different. Your going to wake up at 40 with 5 kids and wonder what if!

V.I.P.
    Very true brotha! I love my wife very much but being young sometimes I wake up and wonder...when all my buddies are out partying living it up and I'm at home w wifey talking u guys here makes me think maybe I jumped into this... Don't get me wrong I have no regrets but sometimes I wonder...it's my personality though to always have a partner, before With my wife I was w my ex and I like unjust couldn't dump her... What happened was I started treating her so badly that she dumped me but it ended very ugly ad I could have prevented that by just telling her how I felt...the personality thing is even if my
    Wife
    And I split right now I'd go right out and find a gf not go out and hit up a bunch of chicks... I don't know what it is but I've never been single I'm depressed if I'm single maybe I have low
    Confidence or something
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Very true brotha! I love my wife very much but being young sometimes I wake up and wonder...when all my buddies are out partying living it up and I'm at home w wifey talking u guys here makes me think maybe I jumped into this... Don't get me wrong I have no regrets but sometimes I wonder...it's my personality though to always have a partner, before With my wife I was w my ex and I like unjust couldn't dump her... What happened was I started treating her so badly that she dumped me but it ended very ugly ad I could have prevented that by just telling her how I felt...the personality thing is even if my
    Wife
    And I split right now I'd go right out and find a gf not go out and hit up a bunch of chicks... I don't know what it is but I've never been single I'm depressed if I'm single maybe I have low
    Confidence or something
    Oldest trick in the book. Only lots of people will hang in til the bitter end when they're in (codependent) "love" so what ends up happening is a hideous extended time in miserable hell for both parties.

In my experience the main reason men lie to women is to avoid hurting her feelings, causing ugly drama, feeling guilty... its avoidance of bad feelings that motivates most of their lying (IMHO).

Honestly honestly honestly I swear - standing up and telling the truth even if its the ugly truth "this isn't going to work out. I'm sorry but I am breaking up with you". Will save you both do much pain problems guilt etc.

This isnt going to sound good - I may not express if well. That feeling of pussing out and not doing what you know needs to be done DOES reek of excess estrogen to me. Not your fault OP lots of dudes don't know how to do what anymore. To me being a man means doing the unpleasant shit so that others don't have to suffer. She has been your woman, you have been her man. As her man it is your duty to be honest with yourself and let her go. Do it as kindly as you can but get it done. Do work. Its a dick move to keep her hanging on. For what? So that you dont have to feel bad? Do it. You'll know you're that much more ready to be the man to the woman you do eventually choose.

I'm gonna stop before i launch into some Trojan bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentYes View Post
    Oldest trick in the book. Only lots of people will hang in til the bitter end when they're in (codependent) "love" so what ends up happening is a hideous extended time in miserable hell for both parties.

In my experience the main reason men lie to women is to avoid hurting her feelings, causing ugly drama, feeling guilty... its avoidance of bad feelings that motivates most of their lying (IMHO).

Honestly honestly honestly I swear - standing up and telling the truth even if its the ugly truth "this isn't going to work out. I'm sorry but I am breaking up with you". Will save you both do much pain problems guilt etc.

This isnt going to sound good - I may not express if well. That feeling of pussing out and not doing what you know needs to be done DOES reek of excess estrogen to me. Not your fault OP lots of dudes don't know how to do what anymore. To me being a man means doing the unpleasant shit so that others don't have to suffer. She has been your woman, you have been her man. As her man it is your duty to be honest with yourself and let her go. Do it as kindly as you can but get it done. Do work. Its a dick move to keep her hanging on. For what? So that you dont have to feel bad? Do it. You'll know you're that much more ready to be the man to the woman you do eventually choose.

Very well said!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentYes View Post

Holy shit . I think this is it lol. I'm usually a dick but some reason here lately I've been really caring. This new girl I'm texting told me I'm touchy lol. I told my dad everything last night. He told me to get my shit and come on. The girlfriend is at work and I have to work all day . I've been waiting for a good moment. And the new girl I've been texting is in college still and only wants a fuck buddy and a close friend for awhile . Why couldn't I of found a girl like that before !

Quote Originally Posted by Frustratez View Post
    Holy shit . I think this is it lol. I'm usually a dick but some reason here lately I've been really caring. This new girl I'm texting told me I'm touchy lol. I told my dad everything last night. He told me to get my shit and come on. The girlfriend is at work and I have to work all day . I've been waiting for a good moment. And the new girl I've been texting is in college still and only wants a fuck buddy and a close friend for awhile . Why couldn't I of found a girl like that before !

Because they're damn hard to find lol. If she is really that may and not just claiming if you've found yourself a genuine unicorn.