Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just dont even know what to say... or do

Bigmike

just dont even know what to say... or do

Over the time I was with my ex we always had unprotected sex... sell she was on BC, yaz to be exact. She tested negative on an OTC strip but her tits are swelling up and her nipples are very sensitive. The other morning she woke up dizzy almost to the point of being sick. Now her mother fed me some bullshit about her not showing on an OTC strip until her second trimester... I'm freaking the fuck out because her period was suppose to start two days ago. I'm hoping and praying she calls or text saying she started. Till then I'm fucking losing it mentally.

V.I.P.
    Yikes... When we bought the strip it said positive like 2 days after missed period now a days w the rest u don't have to wait that long... Make her go to Walmart buy digital clear blue and that will tell u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Two days? Ex girlfriend? Didn't know girls still played that came. Chances she is pregnant? About one in 22k

Re: just dont even know what to say... or do

I know the terror I felt when recently dealing with a similar situation. Everything is going to be okay. Please call me when you get a chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net

Bro no worries. I go through this every month haha. Hardly ever happens. Sounds like she is messing with u

Bigmike

Re: just dont even know what to say... or do

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Bro no worries. I go through this every month haha. Hardly ever happens. Sounds like she is messing with u
    I would think that but I go to the same gym as her so yes I've seen that her tits have swollen up. Also she was pail in Tue face when I saw her Sunday morning saying she wasn't feeling so good. I'll go with the true blue... I don't want any damn kids I just got a decent job making money for mike!

Just relax. All is well

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Just relax. All is well
    So much this and just take her to the fix for a pregnancy test. Planned parenthood takes walk ins and you will have your answer today.

Not to try and scare you but my wife got pregnant on yaz.When we went in to have the baby she was asked if she was on BC and said yes yaz. The nurse said they see more pregnancys on yaz than any other BC.

Brother my wife has been a week and a half late before and that's pretty common. I wouldn't start freakin out just yet. I've gone through the pregnancy thing quite a few times and I never remember my erodes tits swelling up until like 4 months in. Could be something completely different that's causing the issues. Get the strip and check it out first before you start sweating!