Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: House got robbed

House got robbed

So most of you know my situation I had going on with breaking up with my baby momma and then dating a new girl, well I had her move in last month cuz she needed a place to stay.... Well yeah big fucking mistake I went home today and she stole my king size memory foam bed, surround sound, over 150 DVDs a car amp, and jewelary. I'm so fucking pissed I had to wait a few hours before making this thread cuz I was shaking so much. Worst part about it is that I know I'll never see any of my shit again even though I filed a police report. Fuck me

Re: House got robbed

damn bro that really sucks. why the fuck can't people be honest anymore. everybody out to fuck somebody it seems. i hope everything comes out right and she gets whats coming

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    So most of you know my situation I had going on with breaking up with my baby momma and then dating a new girl, well I had her move in last month cuz she needed a place to stay.... Well yeah big fucking mistake I went home today and she stole my king size memory foam bed, surround sound, over 150 DVDs a car amp, and jewelary. I'm so fucking pissed I had to wait a few hours before making this thread cuz I was shaking so much. Worst part about it is that I know I'll never see any of my shit again even though I filed a police report. Fuck me
    Holy shit! damn I'm sorry brother...I couldn't imagine how pissed you must be.

Wtf?? So u think she was playing ya the whole time?

she had to go someplace....any ideas where?
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Is that how she breaks up ? Not nice at all-sorry Manny-OD

Damn, sorry bro. She's gotta be findable.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Thats a terrible fucking feeling to walk into your home and have all your shit be gone. Just fucking terrible. Im sorry brother. I had an Ex do this years ago and I can still remember that sick feeling walking in after work to an almost empty house.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net

Thanks guys. No I don't think she was playing me, she did this cuz she was pissed that she moved in and I asked her to move out for reasons I'd rather not get into cuz its extremely long and confusing. But basically she had nowhere else to go supposedly so I gave her till the end of the month.

Oh I know I can find her, the problem is that according to my friend who's a cop since my shit is with her now it's up to me to prove that it belongs to me and without a serial # on the electronics or a receipt for other shit it's almost impossible

Just noticed also that she took all my fucking gear also so I'm fucked. I was planning on starting my second cycle on the 1st but all my shits gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    Thanks guys. No I don't think she was playing me, she did this cuz she was pissed that she moved in and I asked her to move out for reasons I'd rather not get into cuz its extremely long and confusing. But basically she had nowhere else to go supposedly so I gave her till the end of the month.

Oh I know I can find her, the problem is that according to my friend who's a cop since my shit is with her now it's up to me to prove that it belongs to me and without a serial # on the electronics or a receipt for other shit it's almost impossible

Just noticed also that she took all my fucking gear also so I'm fucked. I was planning on starting my second cycle on the 1st but all my shits gone.

That;s really fucked up..she did that just to piss you off, my ex ex g/f did the same thing..wanted to strangle her.

Yeah your cop buddy is right. My dad was a cop and even he said "cops can't find their dick in the dark" lmao! One of his better lines lol. He hates cops now lol.

maybe play her back just to get the gear and your shit back......but don't listen to me I hold a grudge. I hate when ppl get one over on me. I realize she didn't play ya.....just don't like that she fucked u over.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!