Thread: Any followers of Aculeus!!

Bigmike

Any followers of Aculeus!!

Not the proper place to post this but in an attempt to leave no one out it must be done in all possible locations. Apologies to mods I hope you under stand we have MCs rep and ours in our best interest.

We are having some difficulties with our credentials for the original email. If you have sent an order in the last 24 hours please resend it to AculeusSports@safe-mail.net and we will get you situated asap. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Will be setting up a new permanent email which will he announced and changed with in the banner asap

Sherk
    Thanks for the heads up man

V.I.P.

Re: Any followers of Aculeus!!

Was there a problem with the old E-Mail company? Security is always very important and if the old E-Mail has be compromised a heads up would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    Was there a problem with the old E-Mail company? Security is always very important and if the old E-Mail has be compromised a heads up would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Nothing has been compromised, there is no need to worry. Simply an issue with the volume of emails we are receiving and sending. There will be solution asap and it will be posted in every possible place. Until now please use the temp in my SIG.

Bigmike

As anyone that uses safe mail may have already seen... on the home page they explain 10% of accounts where inaccessible after maintenance and will he fixed some time through out today. This should put several people at ease explaining the situation fully. If you wish to view the message please go to the safe-mail.net home page. Thank you for your patience and we will keep you posted on if and when the original address becomes usable.