Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Goals

V.I.P.

Ultimate Goals

When you lift weights, do you have an Idea of where you want to be when you get done? This is a long term goal of course. Setting goals is very important! Its a good Idea to know where your going with this. I was thinking it would be a good Idea to see where everyone is headed. BodyBuilding/Power Lifting both of those require a lot of time in the gym but the work outs are different in many ways. Myself I try and train, for the most part, like a BodyBuilder. The picture I have in my head is like the way Lee Labrada looked at the 1989 Olympia. Very Balanced and sliced to the bone. So whats your ultimate goal?

Re: Ultimate Goals

I train with hopes of competing one day for fun just get up on stage and look good. I would love to look like Sergio "the myth" Oliva

V.I.P.

WOW, Serg beat Arnold too. Are you anywhere close to that?

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    WOW, Serg beat Arnold too. Are you anywhere close to that?
    He sure did, only 1 to ever beat The Oak. No lol no I'm not

He looked huge and balanced. Id be satisfied looking like he does in my avatar.
    Last edited by Manny1983; 02-06-2013 at 11:42 PM.

I'm no powerlifter. I don't care what I push or pull weight wise. I'm a bodybuilder. yes I mean I try to progress with my weight but I care more about working the muscle vs the weight.

I'm close to my goals. See my log for pics etc. I'd like to lean up a tad and put on 10lbs of lean mass.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I train to beat my meet total. I also have numbers set for me to reach and when I reach them I set new goals. I'm a PLer at the moment so my world revolves around numbers in the gym. When I switch back to BBing than my goals will change.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

For the most part as a BB. However when I'm trying to pack on pounds I will heavy lift for a period to get the goal I seek then begin to work on the rep range to maintain the size.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

I love getting bigger. That's my goal every day. I would like be around 215. Got a ways to go. 5'8, 184 13%bf.

Lifting heavy, and eat heavier!

Well I like to think I a BBer (hobbiest at any rate). But IMO dont look anything like it. So thats that goal.....Look Like A Dam BBER!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

And I have to give credit thanks to Fit am much much closer to that then I think I ever have been before.
    THANKS FIT!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford