Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got pulled over.. had to eat a roach lol

V.I.P.
    Lol yea my bongs are in the guest room closet haven't hit them in a while now. She used to let me smoke inside the house all the time but ten she wanted me I cut back then she said weed or cycle and now she says baby is coming so no more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol at this thread. Never ride dirty! those idiots pulled me over for window tint. Sure it's dark as hell.....point is u never know!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: Got pulled over.. had to eat a roach lol

depends on the state as far as needles... I live on mass nh border... Mass you have over the counter needles ( prevents spread of HIV) nh has over the counter insulin.. but no needles go figure..

as for teh roach.... it is now a ticket in Mass,, and should not even be that IMHO.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wallycn View Post
    My ex wife use to make the biggest deal about smoking. She would claim that it would make me stupid and no fun. Yet I would sneak out to the garage all the time, take a few pinch hits and she never knew. First thing I did when she moved out was bought and ounce of dank and broke out the bong that had been stored away for years.
    ...and now you have been stoned ever since lol!!! Good boy!!!

I love Co. I ride dirty. But it's legal. As long as you are not blazing. And fuck bongs. Oil rigs are the way. WAX is key
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not being a smart ass but DUDE fuckin think next time! Driving with no seatbelt and weed and syringes in your car.which is why your ass was shakey.u were scared to death.THINK BRO THINK!!!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

I got pulled over smoking weed-drinking and getting a blow job. So-we pulled down to a secluded road-gave him my beer-she gave him a BJ -he smoked my weed and I paid him back the 100 bucks I owed him. Was my brother !! lol-OD

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    I love Co. I ride dirty. But it's legal. As long as you are not blazing. And fuck bongs. Oil rigs are the way. WAX is key
    I use to live in Boulder, I love it out there. Never tried wax or shatter but would love to!

V.I.P.
    Wax is some good stuff over priced at the shops by me so I just wait for my brother to make it. I have a pretty nice rig. I actually prefer hash though its easier i have my skillet for getting super hash pattied
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I got pulled over smoking weed-drinking and getting a blow job. So-we pulled down to a secluded road-gave him my beer-she gave him a BJ -he smoked my weed and I paid him back the 100 bucks I owed him. Was my brother !! lol-OD
    that reminds me..
    2 guys I know were driving and smokin' weed.. the passenger drops the roach and starts looking for it at the intersection. The driver says "hey, there are cops over there . sit up or stay down.." So the cops turn off and the passenger , a real joker , sits up and wipes his sleeve across his mouth ...like he just finished .... still occasionally chuckle about that story