Thread: What's your workout program?

What's your workout program?

I been using the same strength coach's programs for the past couple yrs, really the whole time I've been serious about lifting. Made some nice gains, probably more in strength than size.

Just wondering where everyone gets their programs from? You guys write your own? Pull stuff from magazines? Buy programs from strength coaches? Follow the legends stuff like Yates, Arnold, Coleman, etc?

The past couple months I just been doing my own thing, I'm noticing more size to certain muscles. Size is def my goal over strength right now. I'd like to learn more about programming so I can be more effective when writing my own stuff.

Re: What's your workout program?

They both go hand in hand with the proper diet.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

I have my favorite exercises I switch up between. I can tell pretty quickly if a exercise works well for my body.

I mostly use this formula. Mass move, stretching move, concentration or isolation move. It's worked very well for me.

I keep playing around with exercises until I find ones that my body responds well to. Then I'll switch up with other favorite exercises every 3 weeks or so.

I use a lot of stuff from Larry Scott, ironguru etc.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I have my favorite exercises I switch up between. I can tell pretty quickly if a exercise works well for my body.

I mostly use this formula. Mass move, stretching move, concentration or isolation move. It's worked very well for me.

I keep playing around with exercises until I find ones that my body responds well to. Then I'll switch up with other favorite exercises every 3 weeks or so.

I use a lot of stuff from Larry Scott, ironguru etc.

Cool thanks bro, I'll def check that out. I used to follow programs real strictly but found my body just doesnt respond to certain stuff so there's no point, that def seems to be working out better for me when I tweak stuff tailored to how my responds.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovy View Post
    Cool thanks bro, I'll def check that out. I used to follow programs real strictly but found my body just doesnt respond to certain stuff so there's no point, that def seems to be working out better for me when I tweak stuff tailored to how my responds.
    My workouts range from compound sets, to drop sets, to straight low rep sets.
    Its the science of figuring it out that i enjoy