Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need money

V.I.P.

Need money

This sucks I am scraping together every penny I can just so my business can make it 2 fucking weeks. Wtf is wrong with women? I told wife she should do this egg donate thing it pays $5000 a cycle. She freaked out saying she doesn't want to have kids out there that she doesn't know about. I wanted to loose it when she said that. Works been really slow for some reason and she quit her job to stay with kids. I am not sure what I'm going to do but I am going to have to pull a rabbit out of the hat some how.

Lol. U can't fault her for not wanting her eggs floating around out there bro.

U can fault her for wanting to buy 8 trillion fucking things when u guys got into that new house.

Tough deal for sure.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Re: Need money

Lol she doesn't want any more kids so why waste them lol.

Yes you are right about the house. Sucks is we spent $20k on the haunted house then had to do it all over 2 yrs later.

Guess I can go to the plasma donation place. Fuck I hate needles!!!

Damn that sucks.

Stay positive. I'm sure things will turn around for you.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

They have very strict requirements on donators. You have to be pretty, affluent and they check your family tree. You can't have any illnesses that run in the family. It's a stringent interview process .

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    Lol she doesn't want any more kids so why waste them lol.

Yes you are right about the house. Sucks is we spent $20k on the haunted house then had to do it all over 2 yrs later.

Guess I can go to the plasma donation place. Fuck I hate needles!!!

lol not trying to make light of a bad situation but why do you say the house was haunted?

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    lol not trying to make light of a bad situation but why do you say the house was haunted?
    You don't remember the big deal on the house we sold last year? That sucked and really it was my fault for buying it because I talked her into it. With the murder suicide she didn't want it. But I was like a custom built house, shop, and 5 acres in this area for $250k that's a steal. I should have known why they wanted out so bad. I'm not going to go into the details of what happened but to this day my wife and I won't watch a scary movie.
    Last edited by Layddually2; 05-25-2013 at 05:46 AM.

V.I.P.

Oh and I found the money I need lol actually found it. I needed little cash till my accounts pay me. I get paid once a month. I fucking forgot about my bugout money.

V.I.P.

I hate worrying about money!!

Man I feel you. Money worries wreck everything. Your like depressed and freak over every little thing. Then you take shit out on other people. I hope you get it all squared away. And running a small biz with any employees is a stress and then some. Good luck dog