Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rambling

On top of a mountain. In the middle of nowhere

Rambling

Ok bro's I about drunk so I don't really give a shit. I posted couple weeks ago about my marriage and having trouble. So now I getting a divorce. I can say I really tried. I done most of the cleaning of house. Done part of the cooking cause she worked to. But damn she wouldn't clean for shit my house looked like dogs lived in it. But I was willing to work thru that. Then I found out 2 weeks ago my 16 year old daughter is pregnant. The first thing out of my wife's mouth was give it up for adoption. Wtf. I went crazy on her ass no hitting if course. I told her that baby got my blood running thru its veins and if I had to I would raise it. She said I ain't raising no baby. I got even more pissed. Not to mention she thought she was suppose to come before my kids. Hell I actually put her kids before my needs. So yep now I getting a divorce. But no damn body comes before my kids or my blood. Sorry for rambling just needed to vent. One thing about it I focused in my workouts again now. Fixing to get huge again then send that bitch a picture
    Everything I say on this forum is for enterainment purposes only. I am actually a midget with a twelve inch root.

Woman are trip bro. I have 6 sisters and a bat shit crazy mother. I've had plenty of girl friends and now a wife....all a trip in some way lol.

I get where u are coming from for sure. We all have different takes on getting a girl prego and how to handle it. I'll leave that alone. That's your daughters choice.

U have the right idea. Get jacked. Enjoy life......if I was single again my god I'd fuck a trillion women lol. There beyond plenty of women out there!

Send her a pic of u jacked as hell....banging a way hotter chick. If u are going to do it....do it big lol!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Re: Rambling

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Send her a pic of u jacked as hell....banging a way hotter chick. If u are going to do it....do it big lol!
    This is how you do it or instead of pic send a video.

That woman is out of her mind bro. Trust me when I say this. Few years from how you'll feel more free and thankful than you've ever been before. Get out.. raise those kids right and leave the psycho behind

Ironguruera, I didn't think about adding the hot chick to the pict. I got one lined up that will work for it. I agree totally about the crazy women part. Oh and she didn't want me taking gear either. In process of placing a order now so fuck her. I am done with her.
    Everything I say on this forum is for enterainment purposes only. I am actually a midget with a twelve inch root.

Lol u can always rely on me for being a bad Influence...with "good" ideas lmao!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Yeah. After my divorce and battle for the kids. I send videos and pics fucking other chicks. Drunk only of coarse. Not. I'm evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    Yeah. After my divorce and battle for the kids. I send videos and pics fucking other chicks. Drunk only of coarse. Not. I'm evil.
    lmao i bet that hit some nerves. Won't be a battle for kids for me. This is my second marriage. Just hate it for her kids. Me and her son had got real close. My kids was glad to see her go.

Sad to hear about your divorce but glad to see a real man do the right thing. Good for you...and hell yea get big and ripped and shove it in her face! But seriously, staying focused on training and your kids is prolly a good thing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lileight View Post
    Ok bro's I about drunk so I don't really give a shit. I posted couple weeks ago about my marriage and having trouble. So now I getting a divorce. I can say I really tried. I done most of the cleaning of house. Done part of the cooking cause she worked to. But damn she wouldn't clean for shit my house looked like dogs lived in it. But I was willing to work thru that. Then I found out 2 weeks ago my 16 year old daughter is pregnant. The first thing out of my wife's mouth was give it up for adoption. Wtf. I went crazy on her ass no hitting if course. I told her that baby got my blood running thru its veins and if I had to I would raise it. She said I ain't raising no baby. I got even more pissed. Not to mention she thought she was suppose to come before my kids. Hell I actually put her kids before my needs. So yep now I getting a divorce. But no damn body comes before my kids or my blood. Sorry for rambling just needed to vent. One thing about it I focused in my workouts again now. Fixing to get huge again then send that bitch a picture
    Sorry to hear this my brother. Just know you have a extended family that is here for you if you ever need to talk!
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!