Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Little concerned about wife

V.I.P.

Little concerned about wife

Ok so lately sex has become rare not because I'm not trying either. Well night before last I got her off just to be nice wasn't asking to have sex because I figured she say no anyway. She says yes about 2 out of 10 try's. So we are laying there I'm holding her telling her how sexy and beautiful I think she is and her reply was "I think you are sexy some times when you use hair gel". Ok so I use hair gel maybe 2-3 times a year. I didn't say anything to her but that hurt. Now I keep thinking wtf is going on.

Re: Little concerned about wife

I wouldn't think to much about it bro some woman are just like that, my x used to hate the way I looked with a shaved head and sex would suffer until I grew it back lol. I know I'm the same way with girls, there's certain ways I like them to dress or look or whatever but the difference is I'm a guy and in the end I don't care bout anything except sex lmao.

My advice use more hair gel see what happens.

V.I.P.

That didn't work either tried that last night it seamed like we had a nice time last night then she was like don't even think about it. Wtf? She never initiates anything. Now about two months ago she was giving it up 8 out of 10. I even make sure she orgasms every time one way or another.

If it was me I would just straight up ask what's going on.... Sit down and have a talk with her.... If it was my wife and I that's exactly what would happen.... The behavior seems a little odd however I would not read too much into it.... Simply ask her if there's anything going on that I should know about.... And if you need any support you know where to find me

Have you flat out asked her why this is happening or rather not happening and what you can do to help? Like with my x there was a while where we wouldn't have sex except for like once a week then I finally asked her wtf was her problem that I basically had to beg to have sex with her and she said its cuz she doesn't like the way she looks she thinks she's fat blah blah blah and I just kept telling her if I wasn't attracted to her I wouldn't be wanting to have sex with her, and I even threw a curveball at her and asked if she'd prefer me to just look for it elsewhere rather than bother her.

Absolutely just like Manny and blacksheep said, talk to her. That's the best way. No matter, she is not going to have the same sex drive you have. I treat mine like a queen, I take very good care of her, but 99% of woman just don't feel it as much as we do. And if your on gear, it makes it worse. Im king stud while on, and the wife doesn't stand a chance. Just talk with her about it and ask her whats going on, don't know what her age is, but that also plays a role.

V.I.P.

Oh I asked and I'm thinking that was a bad idea it got completely turned around. This is the text I just got from her.

Well if I can't make you happy I'm sorry i will try harder. But honestly I am worried about so many other things I hate having to watch everything I say.

Maybe I'm not the one for you. You need a more sensitive, loving woman that works out and eats healthy and compliments you and cooks and cleans for you and is a good stepmom to your other kids, one that will suck you cock everyday, do all the business stuff and whatever else you need.

And this is the text I sent her to get that response.

I see what you mean. I'm sorry I took it that way. I'm sorry if I ever say anything that makes you feel anyway but good. I never mean things that way. But I really do want to have sweaty sex with you. God see now I'm turned on because I was thinking about you. This is how it is for me I have to do thing to try to not think about you so I don't drive myself crazy wanting to be with you.

V.I.P.

I'm so confused now lol.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Time to romance her bro...she is in need, in need of appreciation it sounds like to me...also sounds like she is having some insecurities about you and your lifestyle, by her comment of finding a woman who works out, eats healthy, and such sounds like you two don't share that common lifestyle. My relationship before my wife now was that way, she used to accuse me of living a double life...my gym life and the life with her. Like OG, BB, and Manny said talk to her, but get someone to watch the kids and find a place she would really like and take her away for a weekend...get on neutral ground...and talk, don't initiate sex, let it happen if it does, but most of all have a heart to heart with her, and remind each other why you fell in love in the first place...rekindle your marriage!

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    Oh I asked and I'm thinking that was a bad idea it got completely turned around. This is the text I just got from her.

Well if I can't make you happy I'm sorry i will try harder. But honestly I am worried about so many other things I hate having to watch everything I say.

Maybe I'm not the one for you. You need a more sensitive, loving woman that works out and eats healthy and compliments you and cooks and cleans for you and is a good stepmom to your other kids, one that will suck you cock everyday, do all the business stuff and whatever else you need.

And this is the text I sent her to get that response.

I see what you mean. I'm sorry I took it that way. I'm sorry if I ever say anything that makes you feel anyway but good. I never mean things that way. But I really do want to have sweaty sex with you. God see now I'm turned on because I was thinking about you. This is how it is for me I have to do thing to try to not think about you so I don't drive myself crazy wanting to be with you.
    Bro...

There are other underlying issues that need to come out, on both your parts. She has some angst towards you that needs to be dealt with or your on a road to destruction.

Texting = Bad idea... Emotions do not transfer over a text message.

Maybe seek professional assistance. Someone that is impartial and can help you both dig deep into your relationship.