Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite meals

Favorite meals

Let's here them. I love pasta with maranara and a half lb lean beef 96/4 or lamb. Mmmmm
    I also marinate a lot of chicken and fish... usually pair it with pasta white rice brown rice or potatoes! Pretty basic.

Favorite muscle meals? List'em!!

Hands down my wifes mest loaf. Southern bell can cook.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Re: Favorite meals

Sushi and sashimi. Love it.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

I have so many pasta dishes my wife makes, but my favorite I would have to say is Tator Tot Hotdish. Take 2lbs lean hamburger and brown it in a pan, mix in 3 cans iirc of cream of mushroom soup, put that in a glass Pyrex 10x15x3 (I think) pan then layer about a half inch of French cut green beans on top of that then laye with Tator Tots then cook till tator tots are golden brown then top the whole thing with Cheddar or American cheese and put back in oven till cheese is melted. After I plate it I like to chop up all the tator tots and mix everything together. Enjoy
    Last edited by ineedtogrow; 08-04-2013 at 06:17 PM.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Omg!!! I'm gonna do that!!

Chris I love meatloaf...

Sister I am broke mainly because of sushi...addict....not broke but I could get there lol

I can get the exact recipe when my wife wakes up if you want
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Okay, its 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and you'll need 2 bags of Tator tots (you'll use a bag and a half) also pick yourself up like 8 cans of French cut green beans and just use enough to get a half inch layer. Sliced cheese is the easiest to use.
    You can also substitute with onion Tator tots like I usually do and add McCormicks brand garlic pepper seasoning in a grinder style dispenser.
    Last edited by ineedtogrow; 08-04-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Come on guys post it up! I Wanna know too!

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    Okay, its 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and you'll need 2 bags of Tator tots (you'll use a bag and a half) also pick yourself up like 8 cans of French cut green beans and just use enough to get a half inch layer. Sliced cheese is the easiest to use.
    You can also substitute with onion Tator tots like I usually do and add McCormicks brand garlic pepper seasoning in a grinder style dispenser.
    I'm.doing this asap

Not my favorite for flavor but fave for the benefits.

Lunch = 1lb ground beef, taco seasoning and lime juice. 3 cups jasmine rice, cooked with lime juice, salt, little butter (so the rice doesn't stick to the rice cooker). After rice is cooked, throw it in a tupperware dish with the meat on top, throw on a BUNCH of cilantro. Easy lunch at work, bring some hot sauce and your g2g. Super easy meal, packed full of protein and carbs.