Thread: Does this happen to anyone else? Possible pheromone related.

Does this happen to anyone else? Possible pheromone related.

So I've been on 600mg of test and 400mg of NPP and this is something I've been noticing.

Lets say I'm on my lunch break (construction) and I'm in line at the bank or buying food and there's a girl behind me. I notice that 4 out of 5 girls will choose to stand/follow unesscesarily close behind me. Mean while I'm a bit self conscious because I know I'm dirty and sweaty and I know I stink because I can smell self but these girls still move when I move.

I would move a bit to the side or lean one way, wait a bit and they'll move accordingly keep a very short distance.

It's not a bad thing and I'm still testing my theory, but maybe some of you have similar experiences?

How you like npp?

Re: Does this happen to anyone else? Possible pheromone related.

Dang, I don't know why there's 2 of these threads. I swear I hit submit only once...

I'm loving it. I haven't ran test or NPP by themselves so I can't say specifics but I am looking fuller, leaner, more vascular and harder. So I guess you could say I'm loving the whole deal. I want to try and run npp higher next time like in the 700's

Interesting side !! 400 jump to 700 huh? Maybe go in between lol! Good thing is its a short ester wise so try the 700 if u freak out its just a few days.

I haven't tried npp yet. I was thinking of 400 then ramping to 600 and using it in my next blast. However now I'm not so sure. Last thing I fucking need right now is more women to fight off lol!

What would u compare it too so far if anything ? Npp that is.
    Last edited by Ironguruera; 08-16-2013 at 06:37 PM.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: Does this happen to anyone else? Possible pheromone related.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Interesting side !! 400 jump to 700 huh? Maybe go in between lol! Good thing is its a short ester wise so try the 700 if u freak out its just a few days.

I haven't tried npp yet. I was thinking of 400 then ramping to 600 and using it in my next blast. However now I'm not so sure. Last thing I fucking need right now is more women to fight off lol!

What would u compare it too so far if anything ? Npp that is.
    I won't be bumping it up anymore for this cycle. I'll try hit that 700mg next time around.

Sorry I wish I could tell you but this is my first aas cycle so I have nothing to compare it too.