Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Equipmant

Re: New Equipmant

Quote Originally Posted by ironsmasher View Post
    I just started using the titan knee and elbow sleeves and I love them. Besides that I have a pair of addidas oly shoes, chucks, slingshot, slingshot wrist wraps, forever belt and my titan singlet.
    Looks like you got everything covered. Which slingshot do you have and how do you like it?
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

I've got the red one. I love using it for close grip heavy reps or just throw it on after my last raw top set for a few triples

Slingshot is a great piece of equipment, I also use wrist wraps, elite fts belt, oly shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman44 View Post
    Slingshot is a great piece of equipment, I also use wrist wraps, elite fts belt, oly shoes
    Oly shoes are a must if you're a raw medium stance squatter. Everyone who fit that description should wear them.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.