Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best car for teen girls

V.I.P.
    I feel much more comfortable when my wife drives her '12 jeep as opposed to her 07 civic as far as safety goes. Jeep may roll easier but she doesn't drive crazy and as far as accidents that jeep is much better off than civic. Wife also prefers driving bigger car but big cars might b difficult for a new driver
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

Re: Best car for teen girls

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    I feel much more comfortable when my wife drives her '12 jeep as opposed to her 07 civic as far as safety goes. Jeep may roll easier but she doesn't drive crazy and as far as accidents that jeep is much better off than civic. Wife also prefers driving bigger car but big cars might b difficult for a new driver
    100% agree with ya I prefer the big truck for safety but it rediculous to park in this green city where everyone drives a super compact. If I pull in between two Prius they can't leave till I do unless they want to try to drive thru a fiberglass fender and 24" alcoas lol.

Well I'm still at a loss there is no way they are getting new cars.

Get them both 4th Gen Honda Preludes. I use to love mine when I was a younger. They look sporty, drive great and the H22 or H23 engine (depending on year and trim) will last damn near a lifetime. I've seen a couple of them in high speed accidents and the driver walked away unharmed. Great little cars that are good on gas and can only really fit 2 people.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Bike with training wheels and a helmet. Better to be safe than sorry lol On a real note just make sure you buy something that is tried and true to be safe!

V.I.P.

I'm leaning toward ek civics I can get parts cheap and I can work on them. I'm leaning toward an evo for my self or another 07-13 silverado.

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    I'm leaning toward ek civics I can get parts cheap and I can work on them. I'm leaning toward an evo for my self or another 07-13 silverado.
    Civics are a good choice. Good gas mileage too

1970's Cadillac! They are Absolutly bullet proof and for a first car they can bang the sit out of them and they will be safe. May not be the best on gas and may not be the coolest car but I'd rather have my girls safe and in one piece. After they get some time behind the whee, then maybe something cool. We have one 72 Cadillac Eldorado and a 76 Olds 98 that are our kids starter cars. They have been through 3 kids so far and still run great and will go through 3 more kids before they are done.