Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hitting it twice a day

Re: hitting it twice a day

Quote Originally Posted by theduketmwbo View Post
    yea thats what the question was more geared towards, like i got usually at 4am, and if i dont feel like i got a good pump, or hit them good enough then i go back in the afternoon, but just didnt have too much experience with it, so i thought id ask more experienced ppl.

4AM!!!??

Heck no, I have half my strength that early and am more prone to injury. Used to do 5am and felt like I almost died, was tired the whole rest of the day, I'm not made for early mornings. My thought is to go when it feels good and adjust your day accordingly, so now I go late afternoon/early evening-- waaaay better for me.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovy View Post
    4AM!!!??

Heck no, I have half my strength that early and am more prone to injury. Used to do 5am and felt like I almost died, was tired the whole rest of the day, I'm not made for early mornings. My thought is to go when it feels good and adjust your day accordingly, so now I go late afternoon/early evening-- waaaay better for me.
    yea still on a military type schedule, get up early, hit the gym, but i go to bed wicked early, like 8pm, id say i have the most boring life of any guy in their 20's, workout,eat,eat,work,eat,eat,sleep, and on and on, just cant break the routine of getting up early. i really have no life, i work at a gym, and i play at a gym, idk im just always there and just wanna keep working out

When I saw the thread title I thought u were referring to your significant other.