Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Health Care

Re: Health Care

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    I didn't read all 12 pages, but I think obamacare is a good thing. Look at all the people who go to the doctor without insurance and end up not paying. Think about how much the country has to pay for all of those who don't pay. My family has health insurance, it cost me $250/mon and itsgreat insurance. I don't bitch about it because in the long run its saving me a ton of cash with all of my children who get sick quite often and with my profession I do get injured every once in a while. I believe this bill will save this country a ton of money and help get this country off its knees.

Edit: I do think that doctors charge far too much and get paid a hell of a lot more than they should. I also believe that big pharma is sucking everybody dry along with the doctors.
    Bro you will still be paying for all those people that didnt pay before through this system. Subsidies are paid for by other people's money. It hasn't changed anything at all. The people who can't afford it still can't afford it and the people paying for those people who skipped are still paying for it just the same.

Just cause you church something up and give a fancy ass name and say it's gonna save money doesn't mean it will.

The whole reason I even brought this thread back up is that in the I am in the group this is supposed to help and it is having a negative effects that on me financially.

So yall supporters are the reason this is going to put many people exactly like me in severe debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    You guys don't get it the people that didnt have health care before still won't. Hell I believe it was msnbc that had a lady go on the site and try to get insurance guess what her premium was 4 times higher than what she had and deductible was $15k. It's cheaper to pay the fine and not have health care.
    ^^^^ this a million times.

They haven't changed a god damn thing. Nothing nothing at all has been changed.

Its all smoke and mother fucking mirrors.

V.I.P.

Oh and most insurance doesn't cover pregnancy

Come on guys we are beating a dead horse. Those of us who decide to fact check our news stations and actually look at the big picture will understand the truth. Those of us who are just listening to the government and main stream media will be hit with the hard truth come early 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Exerciseordie View Post
    Come on guys we are beating a dead horse. Those of us who decide to fact check our news stations and actually look at the big picture will understand the truth. Those of us who are just listening to the government and main stream media will be hit with the hard truth come early 2014.
    Unfortunately bro without beating the dead horse I dont see any hope for reversing the course that's been started. Until people actually know of someone else who is actually gonna be harmed by the law they will view it as good and helpful.

Whole reason I restarted this is I am one of those that will be hurt and badly.

I don't have all the facts. I'm just going off what I hear. I was under the assumption that this is gonna help a lot of people and also help the country recover a bit financially. I'm NOT for hurting my fellow Americans in any way, especially financially.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

V.I.P.
    These guys are going by what the news tells them same news that bashes steroids everyday u can't make predictions like that till people are
    Negatively effected I don't buy it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    These guys are going by what the news tells them same news that bashes steroids everyday u can't make predictions like that till people are
    You are getting your info from a union they are as corrupt as politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Vic I'm going off of the health care bill that I've actually been reading so until you have half a clue you need to learn about the law. I've been on the exchanges and there is no way in hell I can afford any of the plans. What have you done?

I am being harmed right now if you think I'm lying you can go suck water.

Like I said I have to shit 4 grand I don't have that's harm. Quit talking out your ass vic and calling people liars. I'm giving you facts about my situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    I don't have all the facts. I'm just going off what I hear. I was under the assumption that this is gonna help a lot of people and also help the country recover a bit financially. I'm NOT for hurting my fellow Americans in any way, especially financially.
    Thank you for your open mind on this. I'll happily eat crow if I'm wrong but the price quote I got from the government is not affordable.

I'll say it again I'll eat crow if I'm wrong but this is currently harming me financially in a significant manner.