Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IsoBag Arrived!

IsoBag Arrived!

My new IsoBag arrived! Can't wait to try it out at work tomorrow. Got a bunch of extra containers to make it easier during the week. Great looking meal storage system. Have been bringing multiple small coolers with crappy ice packs til now.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: IsoBag Arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly View Post
    My new IsoBag arrived! Can't wait to try it out at work tomorrow. Got a bunch of extra containers to make it easier during the week. Great looking meal storage system. Have been bringing multiple small coolers with crappy ice packs til now.
    I love mine bro...had it for 6 months and is the best lunch cooler by far!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    I love mine bro...had it for 6 months and is the best lunch cooler by far!!!
    I don't know where u guys find the time
    To prep all your meals like that. I hate leftovers 1st off so I won't even eat the shit in 2 days lol.
    I admire you guys that are disciplined and wired like that. I am not.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

It is just what I do...such a habit now that it is in my daily/weekly routines.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Dude leftovers are usually better then the meal they came from.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Fuck that noise! Not with meat. Pasta sauce, chili ok sure anything else....no thanks. I mean I get hungry enough ill eat the ass off a horse but I'm just eating to eat!

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Oh no they are not lol. The only left overs I can eat is pizza and holiday foods turkey, ham etc. But normally Gotta have fresh here.

My wife preps all my meals. I just grab it in the morning and go. Supplements and protein powder are also in there for the day. She knows my routine to a T. Huge huge help!!
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly View Post
    My wife preps all my meals. I just grab it in the morning and go. Supplements and protein powder are also in there for the day. She knows my routine to a T. Huge huge help!!
    Lucky man! My wife was/is a fantastic cook/baker. Since we had kids I'm lucky if she cooks twice a week

Nikki hooks me up too...always makes extra for dinner to take for meals the next day. I will cook up a bunch of chicken breasts or thighs and keep them in the fridge for easy meal planning, veggies, baked yams, you name it!!!