Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IsoBag Arrived!

Re: IsoBag Arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    Can you post a pic or a link of this container system?
    Here's the link brotha:

http://isobag.net/
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by coop11 View Post
    nice lunchbox I just got a 6packbag makes it so much easier to eat what I need to in a day.

My wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting it so bad for xmass.
    You're not crazy at all. Definitely helps you get your your meals in whether at an office or on the road. Only been a couple days but I have hit 300g of protein 2 days in a row for the first time in a long time. Everything is right there and organized. Meals, shakes, supplements, etc.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

V.I.P.

That thing is pretty frickin cool! I'm gonna have to get one when I change jobs.

Dude, it is absolutely badass! The 6 meal cooler is a perfect size, not as giant as it looks in the pics. This thing will change my physique as much as any supplement because I will finally be dialed in at least 5 days a week with my nutrition.

V.I.P.

I manage a restaurant now so eating whenever and whatever I want isn't a problem but I plan on getting a new job soon and this looks like the sololution to my appetite. I have to eat every three hours or my blood sugar crashes. It really sucks having no bodyfat sometimes.

OK guys, anyone tried both the 6pack and the Iso...if so which one was better?