Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: big ramy win nfc pro again

Re: big ramy win nfc pro again

Quote Originally Posted by chrisotpherm View Post
    Dude is a monster. Just shows u that hard work and a GNC membership u can do anything. Lol.
    Lmfao....GNC!! How does that fucking rip off stay open??
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Lmfao....GNC!! How does that fucking rip off stay open??
    what are you kidding me... how can you not survive with a 120% mark up

I assume that Egypt is one of those countries that have over the counter steriods ,,,
    I remeber hearing that James work out in Thialand and juice was not only overthe counter ...but really cheap.
    but whey protein was illegal cause when they made whey it used too much millk that could be used to feed more starving children .. ..wild huh?

I meant what idiot asshole buys supps from there to keep them open?? Ohh that's right my idiot roommate that's who. He paid like $90 for oxy elite pro from GNC. I tried to tell him take it back that's outrageous!

I'd love to live someplace juice was sold like aspirin!

I understand it varies from one extreme to the other depending on the country..

in some countries you can get a shot for less that a bag of dorittos and others you are looking at serious jail time.

I remeber ready that when the EU became the EU the rules were you could buy a 30 day supply of any drug and cross country lines... One guy went to poland ( where roids is sold like asprin and I under stand that a shot was less than dorittos because of import laws against dorittos) any how .. he comes back to england with a suit case full and says it is a thirty day supply... the customs guy didn't know what a 30 day supply was and let him go through...guy made regular weekend trips to Poland for years

haven't you ever seen "bigger better faster stronger" great flick on what is "common knowledge" about steriods and how most of america has no clue .. a lot of this is legal... this is cheating why?

it should be re-done/updted now that A-rod is supended... and never tested positive
    wow ..once again I have really carried a thread way off base ...

let us get back.... Ramy does look good in that video though huh

Smile Re: big ramy win nfc pro again

I understand it varies from one extreme to the other depending on the country..

in some countries you can get a shot for less that a bag of dorittos and others you are looking at serious jail time.

I remeber ready that when the EU became the EU the rules were you could buy a 30 day supply of any drug and cross country lines... One guy went to poland ( where roids is sold like asprin and I under stand that a shot was less than dorittos because of import laws against dorittos) any how .. he comes back to england with a suit case full and says it is a thirty day supply... the customs guy didn't know what a 30 day supply was and let him go through...guy made regular weekend trips to Poland for years

haven't you ever seen "bigger better faster stronger" great flick on what is "common knowledge" about steriods and how most of america has no clue .. a lot of this is legal... this is cheating why?

it should be re-done/updted now that A-rod is supended... and never tested positive
    wow ..once again I have really carried a thread way off base ...

let us get back.... Ramy does look good in that video though huh

Yes ramy is a monster. I always like watching pros and the mechanics when they lift. I liked his style on his DB shoulder press.

some where out in america...it is starting to rain

hmmm Poland... I ave cousins in Poland..may have to reconnect with them