Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Growing a beard...

Re: Growing a beard...

Lmfao!! I grew beard on my honeymoon and got a wicked tan. My wife walked right by me at the airport....I was like where are u going?? She laughed her ass off and was like omg I don't recognize u with the beard yet!

There is surely a omfg itchy length! Lotion helps. Gotta tough it out. It will pass.

I keep mine groomed and shorter then that itchy length. I don't care for the pubic hair on my face look and like it groomed at shorter.

I look 12 when I shave it all off and can't stand how I look shaved now lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I grow one every winter keeps my face warm while working.

V.I.P.

I grow it out then shave it off... I do the same w my head and chest I guess I'm just lazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do shave it off from time to time. I enjoy it a little fuller when it's colder

Quote Originally Posted by BrandX View Post
    Lol I had to shave in middle school they would not allow me to keep my beard.
    I had a friend in middle school who had a full grizzly Adams beard. We used to send him in the stores to buy beer. Lol. Oh and our school never made him shave. Most of the faculty got a big kick out of his beard.

Quote Originally Posted by jas101 View Post
    I had a friend in middle school who had a full grizzly Adams beard. We used to send him in the stores to buy beer. Lol. Oh and our school never made him shave. Most of the faculty got a big kick out of his beard.
    Middle school! Holy shit! That's awesome lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Middle school! Holy shit! That's awesome lol
    Ya one time his mom dropped him off at a pediatric doctors office to get a sports physical. They wanted to see ID and he kept telling them he didn't have one because he wasn't old enough to drive. They wouldn't do a physical until his mom got back and had to prove he was a minor.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Lmfao!!

V.I.P.

yea its that season, this is my first attempt at growing a nice groomed beard in the civilian world, not some duck dynasty shit like in iraq or afghan, past the itchy part, but still trying to get used to it. horse conditioner and one of those really fine combs, like one for animals lol and hopefully itll be glorious

Growing a beard...

Quote Originally Posted by theduketmwbo View Post
    yea its that season, this is my first attempt at growing a nice groomed beard in the civilian world, not some duck dynasty shit like in iraq or afghan, past the itchy part, but still trying to get used to it. horse conditioner and one of those really fine combs, like one for animals lol and hopefully itll be glorious
    U military?

Lmfao at glorious horse beard! That's awesome! I've never let it get to thick. Kind of want to now. I freehand trim the crazy hairs with a pair of clippers and no gaurd.....just be careful or u fuck it all up real quick lol.

I have a Panasonic wet and dry pair of clippers. Has a little blade the u can use on the back or the larger one that has adjustable lengths without a bunch of little attachment guards to lose lol. It recently started goin dead fast......$20 on amazon! To get anything better u gotta step into pro grade ones which I've considered lol. Every time I get my hair cut I eye her fancy hair tools!

Edit the clippers went up a bit in just a month! Once charged it lasts ages! I literally rinse it off in the shower it's great. Just keep it oiled http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000F4...&pi=SY200_QL40
    Last edited by Ironguruera; 10-10-2014 at 12:19 AM.