Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holly Moly!!!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Holly Moly!!!

What a devastating loss for Rhonda...well if this doesn't humble her I don't know what will...she was owned by Holly last night. I am a Rhonda fan, and the positive out of this for her is that it should give her some humility and show her the holes she has in her stand up, because it was horrible last night.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Re: Holly Moly!!!

I didn't watch the whole fight wife found the highlight on FB and showed me in my scotch stupor lol.

Moly just had the perfect strike at the perfect time! Rhonda turned right into that monster!

It's things like this that prove what I'm always saying about boxing and MMA. Anything can happen! All it takes is 1 good shot and fight changes in a second!

That said I truly didn't think Rhonda would ever loose. Her other fights she was in such another league against her competitors.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Fuzo, and mini, are so not Rhonda fans and he was so excited he woke me out of a deep sleep twice,lmao
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Listened to some of what Holly had to say after the fight. Definitely more class and humility out of her, as well as, someone you can tell who has some great coaching and she takes that all in.

Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    Listened to some of what Holly had to say after the fight. Definitely more class and humility out of her, as well as, someone you can tell who has some great coaching and she takes that all in.
    Greg Jackson is a class act coach...always respect his camps, he coaches champions!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Nbencze

Holly had a great plan for sure. Also every pound of hers counted. Not an ounce of fat on that girl. Not that ronda is fat, but holly had none and her strength showed.

Nbencze

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nbencze View Post
    Holly had a great plan for sure. Also every pound of hers counted. Not an ounce of fat on that girl. Not that ronda is fat, but holly had none and her strength showed.
    that is what I said to Fuzo when we were watching here. I also said God bless those women when they get older, yikes,lol

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/w...le-idea-111515

Well, Rhonda has done a lot for the UFC, as the UFC has done a lot for her, can't take away what she has done as a female fighter...still remember when Dana stated "women will not fight in the UFC anytime soon", well Dana has already been humbled by that statement, hopefully Rhonda will be from this loss. In the article it is true...Rhonda needs to take some time off from everything and focus on herself and rest, heal, and work on her weaknesses...all that were exposed by Holly. Also read an article that Rhonda's head coach may take a huge hit financially for this loss...was stated " financial ruin"...one fight can end it all??? Crazy!!!