I've always heard good talk about Sustain Alpha from years ago when I first got on the forums back when it was under Primordial Performance. When BPS picked it up after reviving Dermacrine, I was intrigued (as I'd missed the boat on trying it the first time around). They had the liqui-vade version and then the topical/transdermal. Everything I'd ever read was that topical was the better version and when PP was going under, liqui-vade was the only thing around, so I passed on it.

Today was my first day and I applied 5 pumps to my quads/inner thighs. I have not made any other alterations with supplementation, so we'll see what I can notice from this. I'm not going to get blood work done or anything, but from recent labs, I do know that my LH and FSH -- while in range -- are on the low end. Everything is working and I have no problems, but I'd like to see if I can tell a difference in any way -- in the gym, in the bedroom, or just with mood and sense of well-being. My wife and I are actively trying to conceive right now, so we'll also have that to use as a judging tool lol.

I have a bottle of EvoMuse Testruction lined up that I can't wait to start, but I wanted to give this a fair solo run before doing that.

First thing I can say is that it's the same type of bottle and pump as Dermacrine, but it did seem to be slightly less volume per pump than derma and dried a tad bit quicker. It's still not as quick as the MR forma, but it wasn't terrible. I dried off after showering this morning and after applying had to wait no more than 5 minutes total of rubbing it in and waiting for it to dry before I could get dressed.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. I'll offer up what I can, but this won't be a full blown workout log since my goals have been cutting (and lately maintaining somewhat to a degree; just not as aggressively pursuing the cut). If I notice anything out of the ordinary in body comp. or in the gym, I'll mention it.