Thread: Watched the women's Olympic power lifting

Sherk

Watched the women's Olympic power lifting

Those bishes are juicing for sure. One blond had a fucking goat and stash! No joke, they showed a close up and her whiskers were a fucking inch long! But they're some strong lady's. Wouldn't want to see any of them naked though.

Arabian

Re: Watched the women's Olympic power lifting

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Those bishes are juicing for sure. One blond had a fucking goat and stash! No joke, they showed a close up and her whiskers were a fucking inch long! But they're some strong lady's. Wouldn't want to see any of them naked though.
    lol they are on some juice for sure.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Watch the Womens Beach Volleyball.I have it on DVR so I can watch before going to bed with the lil lady (-: -OD

They should start playing volleyball on trampolines I think...everyone would watch...

Sherk
    Lol you guys are too much! That would be a great Olympic sport though. I'm bummed the hottie Australian runner didn't make it to the games. I would love to see the way she'd dance if she won a gold medal.

Lol.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

V.I.P.
    Lmao!! Funny thread! Ok while we all know Tons of athletes ESP Olympic hopefuls use gear. I will say this......some women have way more test naturally for sure! it's well know fact ladies that have facial hair issues have higher test levels.

Not to get to far off topic I always question what the hormone profile
    Of like a butch lesbian would look like. I'm not being a gay basher here but dead serious. I have a strong hunch that their hormone profile would show a very high test and androgen level vs a straight feminine female.

It's just like if u see a fat guy with fatty tits. U know his test is very low and his body aromotizes easily hence the breast tissue/fat accumulation.

That's my brief bro science of ladies with beards.....makes sense in my head lol.