Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mid-life crisis

V.I.P.

Mid-life crisis

I recently saw a pic of me when I was 23 I'm 40 now & DAMN, it suddenly hit me ... I'm getting old !
    I looked in the mirror & noticed a few white hairs, so my midlife crises began ...
    I read some about it & it's pretty normal for us to go through this some experience it from the age of 35 and up, 1 out of 4 men will go through this phase, for most it goes away and the phase ends, and for a few it's more severe... It's like coming to ralization of our own mortality & youth...
    So I went through a phase like this for about 2 weeks, was feeling down, but excercise is the best medicine, I tell u.

So for all you old fucks & haters out there here are a few tips to help u move past this:

If life throws lemons at u... go make some lemonade & bake a pie with the left overs..

If your short like me.. Go out & get elevator shoes (they make u 3" taller, I used to be 5'7 and now I'm 5'10, I now go out & feel like Jesus Christ!
    I look at the little guys & say " Get out of my way u pesant" I'm 5'10 bitch deal with it !!
    I even sleep with them babies on, Hell I even take a shower wearing them... just like the Jedi has it's own power.. I get my power through my shoes. lol

Just wondering who else needs to get these shoes... as they are life changing & I might be willing to send u a free pair
    Last edited by Mr P; 08-09-2012 at 02:42 PM.

V.I.P.

Re: Mid-life crisis

Haha interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    I look at the little guys & say " Get out of my way u pesant" I'm 5'10 bitch deal with it !!
    This line has my vote for quote of the week. I nearly spit water all over my work computer screen when I hit the 5'10" part... lmao.

Awesome post!

The jesus christ part was hysterical

Lol.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

I'm 43 and feel ya brother.
    My midlife is like this: want pussy like all the time... want a new vehicle... want a tattoo-maybe 2 or 3... want some tren and anavar.... did I mention I want some pussy..

Midlife sucks- I don't mind getting old- but I'm gonna keep on fighting it..
    Nothing wrong with getting some puss, a new ride, a tattoo and some goodies to inject!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Just stick with the pussy-I am waaaay past mid life and pussy is still the best part (-:-OD

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Just stick with the pussy-I am waaaay past mid life and pussy is still the best part (-:-OD
    haha banging some young pussy always helps for a bit !

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

im 38 and i havent gone threw this yet.. i look young for my age and feel great... well except for my back! its a mess

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

V.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    im 38 and i havent gone threw this yet.. i look young for my age and feel great... well except for my back! its a mess
    Agreed on all fronts cane. When they made me I apparently got in the 200yr old man back line lol.