Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jon jones is a punk

Jon jones is a punk

So it turns out Jon jones is a punk ass bitch. Not that he isn't a skilled fighter but he is acting like a bitch. Fighters fight that's there job.

Henderson got hurt, machida wasn't ready, and sonnen stepped up to fill in and the champion backs down.

Bitch move in my book. Champs take on all comers in my eyes. This is one of the things that ruined boxing. Fight who's put in front of you or get the fuck on.

Re: Jon jones is a punk

That's bullshit! I was hoping he'd take out Hendo and then they'd set up a fight between him and Anderson Silva, or he'd move up to HW

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    That's bullshit! I was hoping he'd take out Hendo and then they'd set up a fight between him and Anderson Silva, or he'd move up to HW
    He'd never move up to heavy weight cuz he'd get smoked, the size difference between him and the top contenders would be a little to much. Don't get me wrong he would compete but he wouldn't dominate.

I would like a superfight between him and silva because I want silva to get destroyed and sent to the hospital and be to ashamed to keep fighting. Did I mention I don't like silva? Well I don't like silva, he is a talented fighter but he is way to arrogant and a fucking showboat and I hate that. It's 1 thing to be confident and maybe a little cocky but this mutha fucka has coasted the last 4 or 5 fights with the exception of this last 1 and what he did against Damien Maia was pathetic even Dana white called him out.

If not jones silva I'd like silva gsp cuz those are the only 2 I think that can kill him

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    He'd never move up to heavy weight cuz he'd get smoked, the size difference between him and the top contenders would be a little to much. Don't get me wrong he would compete but he wouldn't dominate.

I would like a superfight between him and silva because I want silva to get destroyed and sent to the hospital and be to ashamed to keep fighting. Did I mention I don't like silva? Well I don't like silva, he is a talented fighter but he is way to arrogant and a fucking showboat and I hate that. It's 1 thing to be confident and maybe a little cocky but this mutha fucka has coasted the last 4 or 5 fights with the exception of this last 1 and what he did against Damien Maia was pathetic even Dana white called him out.

If not jones silva I'd like silva gsp cuz those are the only 2 I think that can kill him
    I HATE Silva too. What I'd really like to see is Silva vs Dos Santos! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    I HATE Silva too. What I'd really like to see is Silva vs Dos Santos! Lol.
    Lol that would be great

Jim jones wasn't too nice either
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

V.I.P.
    Hendo would have won I promise
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Jim jones wasn't too nice either
    Nowhere near as bad as silva has been the past 2 years. I'm sure jones might get to his level but hopefully not, I do like the guy he's a great talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    Nowhere near as bad as silva has been the past 2 years. I'm sure jones might get to his level but hopefully not, I do like the guy he's a great talent.
    silva is a awesome man!

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

V.I.P.
    I would fuck silva up! I'm drunk but just sayin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]