Thread: Empty stomach or no?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    So Lets say Im a beginer. (IM Not but just to make a point). How do I know what to do? First and usually best is to realize that we are all different. If you have read all the posts on this thread you can see we all have different Ideas. So try and find someone that you know who has a similar body type and is getting good results. Ask them all the questions that you can and try what they recomend. After awhile you will run across one or two people that do their cardio in a way that works for you. (This also works for their weight training program)
    No two people are exactly alike, even twins (I have a set of twin boys). So If you read about a study done in China and they got "X" results well the the Chineese can follow that same protacol and get "X" results but a Hispanic might get completely different results doing the same thing. Its been my experience that you will just have to try and find someone similar to yourself and try what they do, Keep good notes and see what happens.
    The point is this, even with scientific data to back up a certin protacol you will still have to try everything, keep good notes, to find the program that works. Oh and if that isnt bad enough mother nature likes to make things harder by keeping your body in a constant state of change. So what worked great last year probably wont do squat this year. Good Luck.
    You will hear every possible answer to this. Ultimately I cardio fasted am be cause I believe in bro science, but never train fasted because that's what my first coach taught me. Really do why feels best. FYI Sumo wrestlers do fasted a.m. cardio every day. Deterrent or incentive? That's your call lol
    Last edited by AgentYes; 12-06-2012 at 04:56 AM.