Guess um thinking about sum thing I read a while back. Dorian Yates in sum magazine (probably flex) said how do to body structure, type etc squats aren't optimal for every one, like deadlift for me are nearly impossible to do with perfect form cause of my I guess bone structure. Now my legs r naturally big n hard as can be, but squats are a full body movement, the energy has to an uninterrupted chain thru center of gravity, upper back etc. Now I squatted religiously for almost 10 yrs straight, bucket squats, an old timer showed me power squats, bar very low across the back, wide stance n even with that I never got got past 405lbs, n now I hold the bar on the traps, back very stra8, looking up a little n below parallel. 275lbs is heavy as fuck n sum times I feel like um gonna tip over, I do power movements but bodybuilding is my objective so power squats may allow more weight, but quad development? Try hip development, had a friggin' hr glass at one point, but I thankfully was able to reverse that n get the X frame. Mr. Yates had stated for bodybuilders that it seems I'm in their category, the leg press for quad development is superior by a substantial margin, I'm still squatting, because I'd feel like a pretender if not, but should I put more into the leg press, legs are insanely stubborn 2 develop but um gonna devote sum time to this. The hi volume shoulders developed my shoulders epicly, ppl that haven't seen me n a few mos eyes pop, it really did amazing shit. Would hi rep burnouts on leg press b effective? 5×15 or til u puke which I almost did Monday from that. N calves I've been using the whole 500lbs on the rack n well just hope for the best, yes? I do squeeze every rep at top to almost Charlie horse, but calves r calves, do em n dnt think about it lol. Well Any Opinions On THIS Would B Greatly Appreciated, Cause THAT Would B A Leap Of Faith TO Make Leg Press MY Main Quad movement