Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wow.... what a meat head ...

Re: wow.... what a meat head ...

I always thought that you take off the same amount of time that your on. Let your body reset.

some where out in america...it is starting to rain

I have heard that most of the pro;s never take time off... Just cycle to cycle of various stuff..
    taking off as much time as you on sounds like a good plan to me...
    I have also heard of cycling 6 weeks on one AAS, then 6 weeks on another . through in a cycle of growth , the a little cutting..a taking 6 weeks off. another words basically multiple cycles of differrent crap to keep the body from getting used to it... but I think in the end ...it is all hard on the same internal organs ..

I was just reading an interview with Kevin levrone. He said he would take months off at 225lbs 8% then 3 months later be on stage at 240lbs shredded. Safe to assume a blast and cruise scenario.
    He went on to say guys would criticize him saying he was lazy and had he not been lazy he would have won an O tile or 2.
    He went on to say ok maybe that's true but at what cost to my body to keep blasting away like that for 14 yrs he competed???
    Interesting outlook!

Moral of the story is we all need to look at the big picture of our health in all this madness. I know I myself have gotten carried away with blasts. 12 weeks turns to 16 and then 20 lol. It's easy to do if u have the gear on hand. It's like it's almost better to buy just what u need for the blast and no more except maybe the cruise if u do that. Otherwise it's sooo easy to just open another vial up thinking my sides are fine, labs look good.....I'm good to go
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I was just reading an interview with Kevin levrone. He said he would take months off at 225lbs 8% then 3 months later be on stage at 240lbs shredded. Safe to assume a blast and cruise scenario.
    He went on to say guys would criticize him saying he was lazy and had he not been lazy he would have won an O tile or 2.
    He went on to say ok maybe that's true but at what cost to my body to keep blasting away like that for 14 yrs he competed???
    Interesting outlook!

Moral of the story is we all need to look at the big picture of our health in all this madness. I know I myself have gotten carried away with blasts. 12 weeks turns to 16 and then 20 lol. It's easy to do if u have the gear on hand. It's like it's almost better to buy just what u need for the blast and no more except maybe the cruise if u do that. Otherwise it's sooo easy to just open another vial up thinking my sides are fine, labs look good.....I'm good to go
    True...I seen this dude..but any media story never tells us the real deal..most watching never researched how it should be done to know anything so they just listen with disgust...I take these things serious but with not much credibility in the underline story...simply put he said it himself, he just shot whatever he could get his hands on and experimented with himself. .should anyone be shocked how he ended up then?..

Yeah I agree... the media go to a juice junky and say ...."look what this did to him!"
    basically lumping every one together ... and say " this is what sterods will do to everyone"

Do they go to a street junky shooting narc's and say he is on this drugs...." this is what pain killers will do to everyone"

They don't go to the emerency room and point to the pain killers that they are using .save people lives because they are using them right?

Granted I would think that it would be difficult to find examples of using juice correctly...

I think that I only saw that once on ESPN where they had a guy that was trt for 30 + years and he was in amazing shape for 70+ year old... ( medically too bp, blood work etc.., he was not just jacked)

Also "bigger better faster stonger" was pretty good at that...

Still this guy freaked me out .. Talk about a gym rat.. he couldn't even walk but was trying to bench...
    Also the story seems to blame over the counter sups... did know that whey could cary Hep..