Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need money

And please tell more of that house?? My father had Alzheimer's and killed himself our house. After that I had to move out my mom. Sold it to a person who had no clue. They called in a week talking all kinds of crazy shit. Four owners later?? Wtf??

V.I.P.

Re: Need money

Yeah, I want to here more about the house and what happened! lol

It was haunted that's all guys lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    And please tell more of that house?? My father had Alzheimer's and killed himself our house. After that I had to move out my mom. Sold it to a person who had no clue. They called in a week talking all kinds of crazy shit. Four owners later?? Wtf??
    You need to get ahold of the Ghost Adventures cast bro! If thats the case they can come out and communicate and maybe help him pass over and maybe you wont have to move on to owner number 5. Im a firm believer in that shit man. ON another not your profile pic is awesome man. I read that book to my daughter and read it when I was a kid in school.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    It was haunted that's all guys lol.
    Sounds like a sore subject for real so I say lets leave it at that.

V.I.P.

I thought I had a thread on here about it but maybe it was on EB. Ok so the couple that built the house the husband killed her then him self. The 18yro son lived there till we bought it. We bought the house for $250 even though they had it on the market for $300. They dropped the price because we said no once they told us the story. Should have been a red flag.

So we spent $20k remodeling before we even moved in. The second or third night I was there working on it I had to poo. Was in the master water closet my wife had gotten back from the store and said help me. I go to help her she's not there she was at her moms. Always had this feeling like some one was right there like in your face. Heard strange sounds one sounded like a hammer hitting a stud in the attic. Daughter would Hardley sleep always seeing moths and catipilers. I think the catipiler was her and moth was him she was terrified by the moth and would have conversations with air. I slept on couch and saw what I thought was my wife come out of bedroom in a light blue night gown. I was on my phone on the forum lol. Then I noticed my wife was standing by my shoulder so I turned the blue color dissapeared. Another night on cough some thing hit me I opened eyes and heard foot steps to my daughters room. I thought it was wife or my kid was up so I went in there and nothing. Then I realized the foot steps sounded like a leather soled shoe. So wife called ghost hunter of Texas they came out did video and audio.
    They came back and let to show us what they found. There was a video of an orb came out of kitchen ceiling and went to our bedroom same spot we here that hammer sound. There was audio of whispers and audio of a drawer open and close. They had a lot of problems with there equipment the batteries kept Dieing so the didn't get much video. They brought a medium to help them pass the medium nailed every thing. But the women crossed and the guy didn't. She called us a couple days later and said that he is pissed. More shit happened doors shutting daughter being terrified etc. so we moved out till we sold it.

V.I.P.

Oh my wife would lay down in bed and start crying uncontrollably. When the medium came over she walked to my wife's side of the bed not knowing anything that we have been going thru and she started crying. From her guess because my wife was pregnant she was picking up on this because before she was pregnant she was fine.

Holly shit....

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Wow!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

That is some crazy shit!